The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Its like getting my first snake all over again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 15/03/2011 : 18:08:22
Going to look at some 4 month old corns tomorrow morning. They are only a 15 minute drive from me so couldn't be better. I won't be able to sleep tonight. Spent the day getting the faunarium ready. Oooh I can't wait.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Red123 Posted - 16/03/2011 : 14:37:34
Have just uploaded pics in photo section. Still trying to decide on names.
Invalid User Posted - 16/03/2011 : 09:59:05
Aww, looking forward to pics.

Got any names?
Red123 Posted - 16/03/2011 : 09:48:33
Well I've just got back with 2 little snakes. They hatched end of october last year but didn't feed straight away and are tiny though they are feeding on 1 pinky fine now. They are both normal I think but vary greatly in their colouring so hopefully will stay looking different when adult. Mum was a normal and dad was either a ghost or an anery as they have 3 males living with the female! I will put a pic up in the photo section later that I took quickly as I put them into their faunariums.
Mole Posted - 15/03/2011 : 21:50:25
I am the same went for fuzzies today and looked at all the snakes in the place, cant wait to find a lovely little caramel stripe hmmm
herriotfan Posted - 15/03/2011 : 20:58:08
Ooooooo, lucky you. Can't wait to see the new addition!
Red123 Posted - 15/03/2011 : 20:09:07
I dont know what there is and to be really honest I don't care what morph. I'm just pleased that it looks like another one will be joining me :) I now have 2 little faunariams all set up and running at the right temps. You have to have 2 ready just in case lol.
lrv2307 Posted - 15/03/2011 : 19:29:33
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

enjoy!!
always fun looking at new snakes - even better when you come home with one or two haha
I love looking in the rep shop at the snakes and lizards and froggies and torties.. luke has to drag me away sometimes cause I'm there face less than an inch away from the glass going awww lol

im the same lol, every time i go to buy fuzzies or such, i have to handle anything new in the shop lol
HannahB Posted - 15/03/2011 : 19:03:33
enjoy!!
always fun looking at new snakes - even better when you come home with one or two haha
I love looking in the rep shop at the snakes and lizards and froggies and torties.. luke has to drag me away sometimes cause I'm there face less than an inch away from the glass going awww lol
lrv2307 Posted - 15/03/2011 : 18:13:20
lol i know how ya feel lol

what kind do you think youll get\>

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000