The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 So Nervous & Excited!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newbie Posted - 13/03/2011 : 20:02:23
After 6 days of being dull and hiding away, Vin's started to go blue and his eyes have clouded! So nervous about this 1st shed but so excited! He's growing up! Keep peering into the room hoping to see a skin, but guess I've got at least 24 hours as his eyes are still cloudy! Was anyone else this excited? x
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mole Posted - 13/03/2011 : 22:05:36
Its a wonderful thing, Striker has shed 3 times now since we had him in nov, and only once did we have a bit left behind which was on his head and proved a bit of a fiddle to get off but perseverance won in the end. Jo my son (7yrs) loves it too cause he never gets bored of examining the skin and showing it off in school
herriotfan Posted - 13/03/2011 : 21:33:18
Yes I do get that excited, love seeing a fresh snake! The eyes will clear and he will look normal again, then after a day or two he will shed. Hope it all goes well.
lotabob Posted - 13/03/2011 : 20:43:13
Its great and never gets old.
thistle Posted - 13/03/2011 : 20:09:14
The first shed is a little nerve wracking.

I couldn't wait to see Barnaby all shiny and new. Fortunately his first shed was complete, though I just missed seeing it by a couple of minutes at the most.

I'm sure Vin will shed without any problems and he will soon be looking fantastic.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000