The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Spot the show off sheds for all to see

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 13/03/2011 : 19:51:50
Well I was changing Spot's water and as normal by the time I get back with fresh water he is sitting on top of his hide waiting for refreshments, I put the bowl in he has a drink and then he goes into the back of his viv and starts rubbing his face. I get a perfect view of him shedding start to finish and just as a little bonus my camera was at hand so a video will follow shortly (about three weeks with the youtube upload time).

He looks very good, not as big a change as I expected, he is looking paler around the sides and just getting the very first signs of yellow on his neck. I will fish him out tomorrow for a photoshoot.

So pleased.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 14/03/2011 : 02:03:14
I can't really complain,got some fab photos of Loki shedding a coupla months back. Will be funny if they do choreograph their shed again next time though.
Spot is such a little poser bless him.
Looks like theres going to be a few freshly shed posts up over the next few days!
lotabob Posted - 13/03/2011 : 23:42:45
We will have to test it out next time around. Spot is an exhibitionist I think, he has shed 4 times since I got him and I've seen him shed twice but today he just popped out and couldn't have made it more obvious what he was upto if he tried, yawning his head off sitting on his log, I grab the camera as he starts whizzing round like a nutter and then the rest is on video.
Mort13 Posted - 13/03/2011 : 23:37:20
Yep,the crafty little sod has shed. Reckon him and Spot have got some kind of shedding plan.
Mort13 Posted - 13/03/2011 : 22:41:09
Aww cool,will have to check that out. Well done Spot.
Loki is moving about a bit at the mo,I keep peeping at him but he's right at the back of his viv. Bet he's craftily shedding as I can't see him lol.
lotabob Posted - 13/03/2011 : 22:18:13
I've just posted the video.
thistle Posted - 13/03/2011 : 22:16:15
That was lucky.

I can't wait to see Barnaby shed. I just missed it by a couple of minutes last time.
Mole Posted - 13/03/2011 : 21:58:58
How lucky was that cant wait to see the vid vod of him shedding bet hes looking lush now lol
herriotfan Posted - 13/03/2011 : 21:51:10
Look forward to the photos!
Newbie Posted - 13/03/2011 : 19:57:42
Awww glad he's doing well!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000