The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 A spare Fuzzy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 10/03/2011 : 15:02:41
Had a spare fuzzy today and wondered what to do with it. I gave to our chickens. I remebered watching a programme a while ago and it said that chickens were good mousers and if given the chance they will eat mice. The girls fought over it guess I'll have to but extra now.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thante Posted - 12/03/2011 : 23:37:47
never knew Chickens eat mice. But my OH just informed me that his chickens used to chase rats out of there coup.
sly Posted - 12/03/2011 : 22:14:07
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

we dont have any issues with refused mice or rats we got out own special rodent dustbins....

the ferrets

i have dustbins to they r so cute we could have a litter 1st week in april fingers crossed
cattNmo Posted - 12/03/2011 : 22:03:14
and I thought giving a left over fuzzy to the dog was funny. I'll have to tell my sis in law about this one (Can't wait to see the look on her face :P )
tehbunneh Posted - 10/03/2011 : 16:35:44
I understand pinkies and fuzzies can also be offered to insectivorous lizards, like Beardies and even Chameleons! I think if I told my mum her Yemens would like pinkies, and it would up their calcium intake, she'd die of horror!
Sta~ple Posted - 10/03/2011 : 16:20:30
Nah, they would never turn down tomatoes or cooked corn on the cob :p
Red123 Posted - 10/03/2011 : 16:17:09
Well I would think they must contain alot of nutrients, calcium etc so I guess our ex battery hens would get some goodness form eating them. Not sure I would offer them on a regular bases though, don't want them to turn in to meat eaters and refuse their veg!
Sta~ple Posted - 10/03/2011 : 15:49:26
quote:
Originally posted by Red123

Had a spare fuzzy today and wondered what to do with it. I gave to our chickens. I remebered watching a programme a while ago and it said that chickens were good mousers and if given the chance they will eat mice. The girls fought over it guess I'll have to but extra now.

I saw that program too! Not allowed to test out girlies with rodents though :p
gmac Posted - 10/03/2011 : 15:13:41
we dont have any issues with refused mice or rats we got out own special rodent dustbins....

the ferrets

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000