The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 yuk! thanks milo!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MeandMilo Posted - 28/01/2011 : 15:14:21
yesterday i had Milo out before i went to bed, i only turned my back for one second and he was under my duvet (i had my electric blanket on)and he was in the strangest postion, thinking nothing about it, i just scooped him up and put him back in his viv.

4 hours later, i noticed that there was a horrible smell coming from my bed, i looked under my duvet only to find that he did the biggest poo and wee in my bed and to make things even worse it was on me!!!and it had gone through my duvet and on my mattress so i spent 1hr cleaning and changing my bed and while im doing this Milo is happily watching me in his viv!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
animalcrazy Posted - 30/04/2011 : 09:10:53
Oh no. Can't blame him for heading for the electric blanket though :) I love mine when it's cold, so Milo must have thought 'bonus'!
Ailsa Posted - 30/04/2011 : 08:56:30
Not had the pleasure of being pooped on yet
Only1Nitro Posted - 30/04/2011 : 00:21:45
Im a poo virgin
LynneM_212 Posted - 28/01/2011 : 16:24:33
Ohh join the club, yesterday i had Kchalice out, and i was holding her on my bed and she just let go and pooed and weed over my bed and in my handed, so i shouted for my dad to bring some tissue and asked him to clean up my hand and bed and the smell... ewww i heaved it stunk for hours !!! little missy thats both times shes pood since i had her now shes done it on me lovely lol
Invalid User Posted - 28/01/2011 : 15:30:38
That's why my snakes don't go anywhere near my bed or my sofas or anything you can't wipe clean lol
herriotfan Posted - 28/01/2011 : 15:24:11
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrsA82 Posted - 28/01/2011 : 15:22:40
nice!! Lola done one on me, I cleaned my hands only to notice later a vile smell hanging round, after a hunt found a bit more on my trousers...... Yuck!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000