The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Help on pricing please?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oh How Original Posted - 22/01/2011 : 20:38:56
Well I am considering selling one of my corn snakes to help fund the Python breeding, but I have no idea what to ask for her/him.
I was sold her as female, but the guy also sold me another one, which turned out to be male, although he said he had probed "her" personally...
Anyway "she" is a 2009 Stripe het Lavender.
Could someone help me pricing "her" please?
I'm not extortionate, but would like a pair reasonable price
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MickyB Posted - 23/01/2011 : 09:28:33
Can you post pics? where are you based? im in the north west but will travel i mite be intrested
Doogle Posted - 22/01/2011 : 22:40:32
To be honest mate it depends what people want to pay for her! You can go on preloved and a normalwith no hets is for sale for £60! If someone is hoping to breed lavender stripes or begin a project then your in luck! I have a few normal stripes myself het Lavender Anery and they are lovely snakes!

Start high i guess and start from there!
Oh How Original Posted - 22/01/2011 : 22:29:13
Well the stripes are very visible.
Deep colouring.
I have pictures of her, but they really don't do her justice from seeing her in the flesh :)
Doogle Posted - 22/01/2011 : 21:26:40
I really dont like pricing other peoples corns but £25 maybe the way the market is? Can depend on how good the stripe is too!

You Did have a cracking deal there tho Lou as was selling them for £100 a pair and they still well worth that easy! Just some guy let me down on them as i held them for so long i wanted the room! They are also poss het stripe!

Invalid User Posted - 22/01/2011 : 21:12:19
I have just bought the pair Jamie (Cymru Corns) had advertised on here. They are CB09 are Hypo Motley het Lavender are where £50 for the pair.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13856

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000