The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Much fun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 22/01/2011 : 16:29:35
Its amazing how curious snakes are, I have been saving any cardboard tubes up and I just threw the lot into the viv today. He is out and weaving through them, climbing over them, pushing at them and its 4pm, he usually doesn't show his face until after 6pm. The urge to explore is just too much for him. I'm going to crick my neck sitting here watching him.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lrv2307 Posted - 22/01/2011 : 20:02:51
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Sounds good but don't use tape. Tape and snakes dont mix.

its just a tiny square of double sided to stick them together, no where near for snaky skin lol
just so i can stack them without them falling to bits as they climb through
lucyloop Posted - 22/01/2011 : 19:57:20
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I love watching them explore but....

I have been rearanging the rubs and fauns today ready for my 4 new arrivals later tonight and I decided to swap Nimbus's tubes and boxes round and he went straight back to his hide after and didn't even bother to investigate lol Hopefully he will come out later and have a slither around.

Sorry to hijack - who are the new 4??
lotabob Posted - 22/01/2011 : 17:57:09
Sounds good but don't use tape. Tape and snakes dont mix.
lrv2307 Posted - 22/01/2011 : 17:03:33
ive bought some vacume hose from a repair shop today, going to cut it down to sections see if snakies like that lol
my corn still so shy, never see her out and about unless i handle her, so perhaps this will help

still got lots of wrapping paper tubes left from xmas, will cut them down to different lengths and tape together to make it bit more interesting lol
Invalid User Posted - 22/01/2011 : 16:37:59
I love watching them explore but....

I have been rearanging the rubs and fauns today ready for my 4 new arrivals later tonight and I decided to swap Nimbus's tubes and boxes round and he went straight back to his hide after and didn't even bother to investigate lol Hopefully he will come out later and have a slither around.
herriotfan Posted - 22/01/2011 : 16:32:35
LOL, yes they are great neck crickers!!!! One of mine can't resist exploring new things. All makes for an interesting time for both our snakes and us watching!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000