The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 need advise on cornsnake morph's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 21/01/2011 : 21:59:12
hi all, i am looking into getting another corn snake (once i have conviced my mum that its a good idea) i would like a green one? i dont even no if you can get them in green so i would like to no if you can and if so what they are called ty x if not green maybe blue?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 22/01/2011 : 00:38:03
yeah well i will just keep asking really nicely lol. failing that i will just get a new snake anyway, my mum will fall in love with it the same as twiglet :D
Figs Posted - 22/01/2011 : 00:31:24
Thats it!
I'm getting a rainbow snake

The 'screaming sulfur cream corn' looks like it could be a proper morph
n/a Posted - 21/01/2011 : 23:10:34
Bribery and emotional blackmail worked well for me
eeji Posted - 21/01/2011 : 23:08:26
from Kathy Loves site:

lotabob Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:50:35
I had to wait 10 years + to be allowed a snake, it involved moving out of the 'rents house, buying a house, then getting rid of my girlfriend lol. If you can't get one right now consider yourself lucky you have 1.
n/a Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:43:23
wicked ty m8 having a hard time convising mum to let me have another one :( maybe i will be aloud one after my birthday as i will have more money to spare etc fingers crossed
lotabob Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:40:52
Black & White = Anerytheristic or Anery.

Oh and they don't stay the vivid black & white as adults, well not as vivid as hatchlings anyway, they get yellowing on their necks and look more brown and grey, my Spot has just started to show signs of his adult colouration but he is still a stunning little snake. Check out www.iansvivarium.com for a good list of corn snake morphs, lots of pictures and easiest way to end up with a wish list as long as your arm.
Doogle Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:08:56
You can get a green blotched snow! Which is a slight tint of green! And Dilute is the nearest to blue you will get on a corn! I should have a few for sale in a few months hopefully!
n/a Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:07:37
ok ty i see a few people here have the black and white one's i may look into getting one of those
gmac Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:04:48
they dont come in green or blue

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000