The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 twiglet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 19/01/2011 : 22:55:09
hi all, me and my little brother we given a cornsnake for christmas. when we got twiglet he would never stay in your hands and was always trying to escape. today however i was holding him then i passed him to my little brother we were letting him explore on the sofa and then he shot straight across the sofa over his viv and back on to my lap its was well cool :) he then sat there for about 20mins, i no this was propley to long for him to be out but when we went to put him back he keep putting his head out before we could close it so we let him stay out untill he wonted to go back
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/01/2011 : 21:55:58
im just happy that he's happy in his new home
Benji54 Posted - 21/01/2011 : 12:21:04
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Aww, thats so adorable! I think Im very lucky with Lacey, she just sits still looking up at me when I pick her up and everything, but they do love to explore, and I love to watch and allow my Lacey to explore. I put her on my bed and she explores through my quilt and climbs up the pillows and cushions and all sorts! Its amazing! xD
Tiffany-x

yeah you did mention her climbing on your "pillows" before rofl!
Benji54 Posted - 21/01/2011 : 12:20:12
glad your gettin on with him bro! i told you he'd calm down (i hoped he would, he was well hyper!) serendipity is similarly hyper...unfortunately there's 6 foot + of her to keep an eye on lol!
Tiffany-x Posted - 21/01/2011 : 10:26:29
Aww, thats so adorable! I think Im very lucky with Lacey, she just sits still looking up at me when I pick her up and everything, but they do love to explore, and I love to watch and allow my Lacey to explore. I put her on my bed and she explores through my quilt and climbs up the pillows and cushions and all sorts! Its amazing! xD
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 21/01/2011 : 10:15:24
Aww it sounds like Twiglet is a very happy contented little snake and cheeky too
It took me 6 attempts to get Falcor back in his viv last time I had him out,little tinker made up his mind he didn't want to go back home!
n/a Posted - 20/01/2011 : 22:18:52
nah twiglet doesn't like to be picked up either but once you have him he is fine :) just really quick
Newbie Posted - 20/01/2011 : 19:32:14
Wish Vin was a bit more like that! He's lovely natured and never strikes, but not overly happy when being picked up! x
n/a Posted - 19/01/2011 : 23:03:38
its was nice to see him chilled out
lotabob Posted - 19/01/2011 : 22:59:11
They love to explore, as long as your watching them closely there is no harm letting them. He clearly associates your smell with a safe place so likes to be on you, that or he was cold and your not.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000