The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I shouldn't have done that....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 18/01/2011 : 12:42:07
I went a friends house and they have some Royals. Made the BIG mistake of holding them......WHOOPS!
I've always had a soft spot for them since holding a hatchling over 10 years ago.
This was the first time I'd held one since and aww,they were so sweet and silky. One of them even whispered to me that he wanted to come home with me I'm sure! A Royal is now a definite for the future.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 19/01/2011 : 21:00:21
Hee,hee When I get one at some point in the future I might have to call it Tarka!!
lotabob Posted - 19/01/2011 : 19:00:54
Otters! Ducks! PMSL.
Mort13 Posted - 19/01/2011 : 16:19:30
The male I held was ver active and when put back in the rub was up at the front nosing about,so mischievous.
I love their little faces,you're going to laugh now but they remind me of otters!
HannahB Posted - 19/01/2011 : 15:56:28
my royals are always out - my mum and sister regularly text me pics of them scaling the front of their vivs..
love my royals - cant wait to have them back with the rest of my reps!!
lotabob Posted - 18/01/2011 : 18:45:39
I have a very very shy little royal but he is only in his settling in period so I'll reserve judgement, he was active enough before I brought him home. Its their faces, and that little look they give you, just so cute, just look at the Monty pic above this post, just beautiful. Or as my assistant said about Duke, 'he looks like a duck'.
stotty01 Posted - 18/01/2011 : 17:31:48
im sorry has to be said medusas stays in her hide all day then might come out at night but monty is always out :) thats why my mum prefers monty to medusa :)
lee2308 Posted - 18/01/2011 : 17:26:53
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

Royal? Whisper- I didn't realise they were that interesting

My royal is soooooooo boring

make that 2 then kaz,mine only moves to get to the other hide
Kazerella Posted - 18/01/2011 : 17:03:17
Royal? Whisper- I didn't realise they were that interesting

My royal is soooooooo boring
herriotfan Posted - 18/01/2011 : 13:38:42
There you go.....now you too know snakes whisper!!!
lotabob Posted - 18/01/2011 : 13:03:20
They do whisper to you when you hold them. I was debating between a few snakes, held Duke and he poked his head out of the ball he was in and I fell in love with the little guy.
Invalid User Posted - 18/01/2011 : 12:50:42
lol a Royal hasn't whispered to me yet but I have also fallen in love with them and they are top of my wish list, infact I am getting one for my birthday (thanks mum) :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000