The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Years Resolutions??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newbie Posted - 08/01/2011 : 20:25:16
Hi All,

Does anyone have any interesting resolutions for 2011?

My aim is from this year on to achieve one goal per year last year I swam with sea lions which was amazing would like to learn to scuba dive this year!

Who wants to go next? x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 11/01/2011 : 12:40:48
Mine is to lose 4ish stone, as well as finally graduate, and also get a better job - hopefully the one I want, but if that fails, something better then my current, where they're trying to get rid of me anyway. I'd also like to be able to find out exactly what is wrong with my back this year too, and hopefully get something done about it.

On top of that, I'd like to find Widget T^T
Kazerella Posted - 11/01/2011 : 10:12:13
My resolutions are to climb Ben Nevis (hopefully this year or next) and to find time to be on the forums more
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 15:57:58
Aww, well done! :P Thats great. :)
Tiffany-x
a33272 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 01:00:49
awwwww dam it thats no good lol
Ammerz Posted - 10/01/2011 : 00:14:40
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

quote:
Originally posted by Ammerz

quote:

quote:

I'm going to do what makes me happy and stop letting people bully me into things I dont want to do.
I'm going to walk to work - a)to save money and b)to get fit and loss my christmas spread)
I'm going to save up and move out
I'm going to get a better job (which is not minimum wage with stupid hours an actually has something to do with my degree)

your going to walk to burford, my god i wouldnt do that from here and im only 8-10 miles away

Dont be silly!! I only volunteer in burford once a week... and I will be drivng to that. The rest of the week I work in a pub which is only a 20 minute walk away!

lol maybe bike to burford then instead, il drive half way and cheer u on

Nah... I'll treat myself on Fridays... drive to Burford!!
Yay me!! I walked to work today!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 09/01/2011 : 11:34:33
Hahaha, thats a good one actually! My other is to pass all of my AS exams, including the ones I have this week!! :'(
Tiffany-x
Sta~ple Posted - 09/01/2011 : 11:27:41
Not fail Uni
a33272 Posted - 09/01/2011 : 01:25:59
quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm going to do what makes me happy and stop letting people bully me into things I dont want to do.
I'm going to walk to work - a)to save money and b)to get fit and loss my christmas spread)
I'm going to get a better job (which is not minimum wage with stupid hours an actually has something to do with my degree)

your going to walk to burford, my god i wouldnt do that from here and im only 8-10 miles away

Dont be silly!! I only volunteer in burford once a week... and I will be drivng to that. The rest of the week I work in a pub which is only a 20 minute walk away!

lol maybe bike to burford then instead, il drive half way and cheer u on
Ammerz Posted - 09/01/2011 : 01:21:32
quote:

quote:

a33272 Posted - 09/01/2011 : 01:02:57
quote:

Ammerz Posted - 09/01/2011 : 00:55:31
Tiffany-x Posted - 08/01/2011 : 22:40:16
Oh wow! I dont! xD
Tiffany-x
a33272 Posted - 08/01/2011 : 22:34:38
i eat well etc and run most days i just think my body is happy at 14 stone even though i only used to be 12
Tiffany-x Posted - 08/01/2011 : 22:28:05
Woohoo! Ill race you!! ;) I love loosing weight, cause eating good and getting exercise makes me happy, its just putting the effort in rather than plonking a pizza in the oven and sitting watching telly etc. :P Ill have to update you all and let you know how it goes!! xD
Tiffany-x
a33272 Posted - 08/01/2011 : 22:05:52
im with Tiffany need to loose weight
Newbie Posted - 08/01/2011 : 22:03:16
Awwww I'm not allowed anymore snakeys , I've been warned! Sad times as I've kind of always wanted a Royal! x
lotabob Posted - 08/01/2011 : 21:16:07
Mine was to buy a mexican black and a royal. The mexican blacks wont be about for a few months so a bought a royal 2 days ago. Cant wait to get him home. I've also agreed to keep a diary for 1 year but thats a long story.
Tiffany-x Posted - 08/01/2011 : 21:06:18
All of you have such nice ones, I want to lose some weight and get myself fit, then do some exciting stuff. I used to love to be active up until like a year and a half ago, Im just too unfit at the moment, so this year I want to of lost enough weight and got myself fit enough to have a mad summer! xD Woohooo!! :P
Tiffany-x

Edit - I also want to get a male plasma to be Laceys boyfriend!! :P
saamicaat Posted - 08/01/2011 : 20:59:35
to add a skink and another corn to my reptile collection
lucyloop Posted - 08/01/2011 : 20:28:53
I kissed a sealion at work today!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000