The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 sleeping snakes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 07/01/2011 : 13:57:57
hi does anyone elses corn like to go to sleep on them?
I was handling reuben my corn snake today and he went up my arm and underneath the hood of my top, he must be comfy because he hasnt moved for a while
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 07/01/2011 : 18:39:25
medusa and monty constrict my arm and fall asleep :)
herriotfan Posted - 07/01/2011 : 18:10:37
Mine like to snuggle down inside my fleecy tops and nod off! Beautiful snake btw....
Sammysnake Posted - 07/01/2011 : 17:15:13
Both of mine like the sleeves of my big comfy cardigans - tail and nose poking out of the same sleeve. Saracen likes to go around my waist inside my cardigan and just sit there. I have to warn my husband that Saracen's there when he comes in for a big squeezy cuddle!
Oh How Original Posted - 07/01/2011 : 16:57:35
"Got a cup of coffee out the wife as I can't move"
Hahaha, nice one.
And great looking snake too.
And cool picture.
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/01/2011 : 15:30:39
Lacey, even being a hatchling, snuggles into my scarf or my clevage and goes to sleep, it is sooo cute, and that picture is very adorable!! :P
Tiffany-x
n/a Posted - 07/01/2011 : 15:29:06
mine likes to sleep inside my hood. or inside the pocket attatched to the front of my hoody. which is fine coz i can still do things while shes there lol
Benji54 Posted - 07/01/2011 : 15:00:47
lol, they all start like that lol! all wanna get away! apart from brb who is worryingly quiet, makes me worry hes building up to something big! haha! result on the coffee and hes in a comfly position for you too! mine normally ends up hammock style in my sleeve so i end up performing a kind of third reich salute for hours on end lol!
lucyloop Posted - 07/01/2011 : 14:28:44
you are so lucky, every time Tiko comes out to play he tries to "leg" it, I think he gets excited about the new places to hide and always makes a break for it! I wish he would sit still like your guy, I have to make him do to stair climbing to wear him out!
n/a Posted - 07/01/2011 : 14:17:33
hes been there a while now im not complaining its got me a cup of coffee out of the wife as i "cant move"

Benji54 Posted - 07/01/2011 : 14:10:57
yeah my big corn "wotsit" and my royal "ophion" both do that. its cute huh? gets a pain in the butt when they are there for a an hour and wont move tho! still very cute!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000