The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Yay the little snow has eaten

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nails Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:27:47
well fed all the snakes today, the little snow hasn't eaten for 3 weeks, and i was getting a little worried, friend of mine told me to rub the pinkie on a dead chick which i did and it took it straight away, so pleased.
anyhow as soon as photo bucket stops playing around i will add some pictures of it, it also needs a name, any suggestions????
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nails Posted - 03/01/2011 : 09:10:00
i prefer my, furry, scaley and feathers friends to humans sometimes, at least there always there and loyal to you!!! So i am with you herriotfan!
herriotfan Posted - 03/01/2011 : 01:49:42
quote:
Originally posted by nails

Thanks Herriotfan, i am very proud of them, trouble is not all my friends share my enthusiasim for snakes

Not all my friends appreciate my pet collection, but that's up to them. If push came to shove I'd choose my pets every time. I'll leave it to you decide if I'm right or wrong!!!!!!
nails Posted - 02/01/2011 : 22:16:59
Thanks Herriotfan, i am very proud of them, trouble is not all my friends share my enthusiasim for snakes
herriotfan Posted - 02/01/2011 : 22:11:34
Congratulations! That's great news.
All your snakes are lovely, thanks for sharing those photos.
nails Posted - 02/01/2011 : 22:04:33
Yes that is a little mousey bump you see, your eyes are not deciving you. Epi is lovely still a bit lively but is good to handle, Wizard is a little S*d he bit me 3 times the other day when he went up my sleeve, and drew blood!!!! Just need a name for the little Butter corn now!!! The snow has a new name Blizzard (thanks Lotabob)
Spot is gorg, although when i went to my mates today he had a Burmese python for sale that i feel in love with, and he only wanted £25 for it i am sooo tempted, think hubby would go mad if i got another snake tho.
lotabob Posted - 02/01/2011 : 21:36:11
The snow is really cute and is that a little mousey bump I see? I'm trying to break my Anery bias though but Epi is so lovely and not to leave Wizard out beautiful markings same with the butter.
nails Posted - 02/01/2011 : 21:20:51
i am glad to, just hope she/he keeps it up, just need to master the sig photo's now, how do you get it bigger without it taking up a page and a half
lrv2307 Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:56:46
so glad your snow had eaten xxxx and your little ones look fab xxx
nails Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:46:06
Snow Corn
Wizard
Epi
Butter Corn
All my little babies
lotabob Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:42:41
Yeah go down the chicken route, The ever popular chicken, Foghorn Leghorn.

Blizzard would go well with Wizard.
nails Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:42:10
That has gone to the python, it was a dead chick lol
i like blizzard
gmac Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:40:49
hehe nice one on the feed, how about chick
lotabob Posted - 02/01/2011 : 20:40:16
Blizzard, Drift, Storm.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000