The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Princess Lacey steals the show!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 25/12/2010 : 17:41:55
Ok so there is just me and mum who live at home, but for christmas we have my brother and his girlfriend, my 2 uncles, my nan and my dad. They all have wanted to play with Lacey all day, and now my brother and one of my uncles are looking at getting one of their own. My brother although being very manly strangely enough is rather maternal, and he has spent the whole day cooing over her and telling her how beautiful she is (as if her head isnt big enough already!! :P) So yeah, everyone loves my little girl, its great, and she has been so calm and willing to be handled, she truly is a dream. I couldnt be happier with my little girl.

Besides Lacey, I got lots of perfume and make up and clothes and pyjamas and things! And from my brother I got the most beautiful trainers ever, I love them!! Very nom, I may find myself posting a picture before much longer!! :P

I hope you all got lots of nice presents, and that your day was as great as mine and Laceys! :)
Tiffany-x
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 25/12/2010 : 18:14:24
Aww, its nice to know someone else had a great day with their snake(s)! My brothers girlfriend is terrified too, but they she saw how tiny Lacey was and I managed to convince her to stroke her. :P My brother keeps saying wheres Lacey, so I have to tell him she is sleeping, you wouldnt believe he is 23!! :P
Tiffany-x
Figs Posted - 25/12/2010 : 18:09:14
Sounds like you've been having a great day!
Bless little Lacey, spreading some snakey joy

Dingers been out spreading the joy too today - my mum held him! (she's had a massive phobia of snakes ever since she found a cobra in the sitting room when she lived abroad!). How proud of her i am lol

We've had fun over here too - all sorts of smellies and dvds, and goose giblets for the monitor!
Merry Chirstmas

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000