The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 quick lil corn!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Benji54 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 13:12:14
ive had a few snakes over the years and looked after a few more than that, so i like to think im a pretty competent handler, but i was completely taken by surprise by a lil 4-5mnth corn i held yesterday! Held it in the afternoon for the first time...perfect, relaxed and docile...held it in the evenin (obvioulsy a tad more active ) and the lil fella made a break for it! he was calm and happy and then just went for it! ive got a big corn, maybe 5.5ft and he occasionally tries it but he is easy enough to hold! this little one was awesome! had me cracking up! cutest thing ever! needless to say after the initial shock i gatherd him up and calmed him down then popped him back in his viv!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Benji54 Posted - 24/12/2010 : 10:30:27
quote:
Originally posted by botting1973

i popped into my local pet shop on thursday and there was the cutest 10 inch carolina corn and wow is she fast lol so i just had to put a deposit down and i pick her up next week

thats how i ended up with my rainbow boa lol! went into the shop for mice...he was all alone, tiny, all his bros and sisters sold, his mum and dad were sold (to be collected the next day) and the bloke said "you can have a hold if u want".... an hour later the snake and the viv he was in were at home! and i forgot the mice...
lrv2307 Posted - 24/12/2010 : 06:00:04
aawww botting you bit softy you lol
rockroyal Posted - 24/12/2010 : 05:16:29
i popped into my local pet shop on thursday and there was the cutest 10 inch carolina corn and wow is she fast lol so i just had to put a deposit down and i pick her up next week
Inkygirl Posted - 23/12/2010 : 22:57:38
lol theyre little tinkers. Travis our amel male, tagged my hubby twice today, was hilarious! was only changinghis water (got him yesterday) pmsl x
Benji54 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 18:43:58
quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

lol my morgana is 4 months old, and she is sooo fast lol, then she stops gets her breath and shes off again lol

its awesome isnt it! lil bast...fella really caught me off guard! ROFL! you should have seen me!
lrv2307 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 18:40:16
lol my morgana is 4 months old, and she is sooo fast lol, then she stops gets her breath and shes off again lol

Benji54 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 14:24:24
luckily im only babysitting this lil guy! i think id be exhausted by christmas otherwise! that said, itd be cool to keep handling him till he calmed down but thats someone elses job after christmas
jonoandapril Posted - 23/12/2010 : 14:17:17
haha, our new one is like that! i cant believe how fast he is compared to tango, shes so docile!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000