The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Finally got the courage to give him a fuzzy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dizzie85 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 22:10:10
Woo Charlies on his first fuzzy this evening. I was shocked I should of moved him onto them long ago I thought they would be much larger than that (im not sure how big I thought a mouse actually was pmsl) but he struk and wrapped a coil round... before realising he wasn't going to get it in his mouth from the angle he had so let go and went the girly way in and reapproached lol. I did think for a moment he wasn't going to manage it as Im used to him swallowing his smaller food down in less than 60seconds but it went in and he is now hiding... Where I expect he will stay for a couple of days now :)

Matilda I gave 2 pinkies to so fingers x she keeps them down she is a lot smaller in comparrison and I was wondering should I or shouldnt I give her two but then she is always out on the scav for food it seems.... 2 pinkies in and she is still out so wonder if she is just nosey by nature lol.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Benji54 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 18:49:42
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

She certainly will be spoilt!! She is my little princess and I absolutely ADORE her. She will get spoiled just as much as my little pooch, hes spolied rotten and gets what he wants when he wants. I guess its not so easy to spoil a snake though!! :P
Tiffany-x

funny you should say that, my missus and mum were both asking if they could have any treats for xmas! my mum asked if they did chocolate or anything like that bless her! wtf would a 5.5ft snake do with a packet of mars planets lol!
Tiffany-x Posted - 23/12/2010 : 18:37:26
She certainly will be spoilt!! She is my little princess and I absolutely ADORE her. She will get spoiled just as much as my little pooch, hes spolied rotten and gets what he wants when he wants. I guess its not so easy to spoil a snake though!! :P
Tiffany-x
dizzie85 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 15:22:24
Lol. I was more concerned the bigger these little mice are getting Its too in my face wether im feeding a boy or girl mouse lol!
I've been following your journey into getting little lacey (lovely name btw). Sounds like probably the most spoilt snake around lol!
I knew the last lot we had were between being both but then Ive been feeding Charlie 2 of the inbetweeners so when I came to get the fuzzy I was like shocked! he has easily been eating more than that in context of 2 inbetweeners so I doubt it will be 2 long before he is onto two but Im in no rush!! (they get more expensive lol!)
Ammerz Posted - 23/12/2010 : 10:48:11
quote:

the frozen mice in a large freezer with a glass door, looking out onto the live pet mice, really tickled me!!

Yeah the pet shop where I get my mice from the freezer is right next to the live mice and rats etc. I made a joke about it to the guy behind the counter, he didnt seem to get what I was on about and started talking about people trying to buy live mice to feed to their snakes.
Tiffany-x Posted - 23/12/2010 : 09:18:35
I saw some, a small fuzzie isnt really different from a large pinkie. I noticed that when I went to pick up some pinkies for Lacey. Also in the shop, they had the frozen mice in a large freezer with a glass door, looking out onto the live pet mice, really tickled me!! :P I feel so heartless feeding them to Lacey but I love her more than I could love any mouse!! :P

Im so glad you finally built up the courage, it must be a little bit scary. I gave Lacey the smallest pinkie I could find, and it was heading to her tummy before I knew it, Im dreading having to give her anything any bigger, she is such a tiny little thing. Its good to know it went down well though!!
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 22/12/2010 : 23:04:45
I also didn't realise how little fuzzies were until I bought some lol

Glad the feeding went well.
lucyloop Posted - 22/12/2010 : 22:25:43
awesome, its amazing how big those tiny mouths can stretch!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000