The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 everyones hobbies? (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 17/12/2010 : 20:55:20
apart from snake/reptile keeping what else is everyone elses hobbies?

mine are....BMX

few injuries along the way one of the best from this year

fishing

and shooting...so im ok with guts and gore once in a while

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kat Posted - 25/12/2010 : 21:59:31
Mostly just music around here. I play sax in a local band (Bari and Alto), kids all play various instruments as well. Oldest is a guitarist, middlest is a drummer (both in the same band) and littlest plays sax. Poor hubby just puts his fingers in his ears.

Oh, and I'm heavily involved in scouts. I run Explorers (used to be called Ventures) and dh runs Scouts, so we spend quite a bit of time camping / charging around the countryside. Used to do a lot of martial arts but 5 years of heart problems and blood thinners put paid to that
scubadude Posted - 25/12/2010 : 10:30:30
apart from the animals, i scubadive

learning to play guitar (a long way to go yet)
I like getting inked

Katie.Dublin Posted - 25/12/2010 : 08:15:25
Hey Mike, got my gun(s) ! Ended up getting the 226 and the other one!
crazy JJ Posted - 25/12/2010 : 01:35:16
ive always wanted a thoroughbred, i just love their attitude and their personalitys, i will, i will save up for one, one day :D ive never reli liked cobs that much untill i had one on loan, he was a right lil **** but i loved him!

nawww bless him, no wonder you had him pts, bet that was the hardest (but the right) decision to make :( i wuld actually dred that kinda day, the only animal ive had pts is a bunny :(
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/12/2010 : 19:02:38
Useless Parking award of the year goes to MikeRichards for poor parking of the green thing.
n/a Posted - 24/12/2010 : 18:03:27
well im animal mad, got 2 rats, 2 dogs, 3 cats, love my girls to bits, apart from animalsi love kickboxing which i did for 8yrs got 2 3rd dan, but sadly since my split with ex 2yrs ago i havent been back, would love to go back, i see in the new year, oh yeh like to have an game of pool with my son, as my son can be an bad loser, lol.
mikerichards Posted - 24/12/2010 : 17:29:35
you need to get them on to photobucket or similar, then link them on here.

More pics peoples, otherwise i will have to put more up!!
Benji54 Posted - 24/12/2010 : 10:36:00
if someone can tell me how to get pics from my comp onto here i got some...epic fail on my part lol!
Benji54 Posted - 24/12/2010 : 10:33:51
love the gixer srad mate! looks like you get to shoot a lorra stuff too! supoib!
n/a Posted - 24/12/2010 : 03:35:49

I do enjoy a little bit of drawing now and again, Mostly Tattoos my friends ask me to draw up for them to take to tattoist.

I also go fishing with some friends in the summer time =]

I love to play golf with my dad and brother, one of my main hobbies =D

I'm a really bad sucker for computer games! I can spend hours even days on new games =/ It's really bad but when the weather outside is bad what eles is there to do..
If anyone has a PS3 and goes online my PSN is ViiralAnnihilator =]
I must admit i have never shot a real gun before! seing some of your pictures really makes me want to now!
I used to work for TheFishHelpline But no long do down to my boss's health and had to sell up =[
For now I take everyday as they come and tend to "borrow" money from the bank of MUM N DAD =P
Tiffany-x Posted - 23/12/2010 : 22:11:05
Mike stop it now! You are making the rest of us look extremely boring! :P I am beginning to think I need to find a way to get out more! I must become more interesting!! xD
Tiffany-x
mikerichards Posted - 23/12/2010 : 22:10:09
If you want, right click as save image on the ones with me and the shotgun, then view them in sequence one after the other. that was the result of 'i think' 120 frames a second.

Bit of work and play

.50 cal vid

I had a bit of a blonde moment with this, i couldnt remember how to release the bolt carrier!! so i made up for it in the manliest way i could at the time!!!

Please can someone fix the video links!!!

ta
mikerichards Posted - 23/12/2010 : 21:53:39
right, here you go............

Cars+ Bikes

CFB
CFB

R/C Flying,

Me and dan

I WIN!!!!

Bit more photography

Mixing Photography and diving!

CFB
CFB
CFB

*edited giant sized images to Click For Bigger images*
stotty01 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:51:25
yeah im surprised there isnt that many pics...it does say pic heavy for a reson guys xD :P
mikerichards Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:37:17
Come on peoples, pics pics pics!!!! Be it guns, horses, cars, little pink hamsters, doesnt matter!!!

Want some diving pics too, i have a few from my time in egypt that i can stick up later on!! i have loads of pics yet to come, so you lot are gonna have to work to do better!!

Yes, that is a challenge!!!
SexyBear77 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:31:07
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

nawwww sb your horse is a lil stunner :D may i ask why he was pts?? if u would rather not answer i would understand.
i dont norm like chestnuts that much but he is a lil cutie his coat reli shines and its not a 'dirty' kinda chestnut if ya know what i mean

Thanks, he was a stunner for sure. When I first started looking for my own horse I said I didn't want a thoroughbred and I definitely didn't want a chestnut. And I ended up with Donald!

He was suffering from navicular which was being controlled with remedial shoeing, bute and 24/7 turnout, but he was then kicked in head and had his skull broken so wasn't allowed out anymore. He was depressed and in pain so I had him pts.
EmmaJayne Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:18:36
I scuba dive :)
Benji54 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 14:43:19
i love my bike, a gsxr 600 k8 which im out on most weekends for fun (and everyday for work) im pretty tattooed (as are a few on here i see, good to know we're not all stereotypes lol!) i like a bit of ps3 and mainly just hangin with friends, workin on bikes or lookin after my legless buddies!
jonoandapril Posted - 23/12/2010 : 14:24:28
also into my guns like everyone else (but its my job to be, so...) and love a bit of airsofting now and then. other than work, guns and snakes im into tattoos (my whole back is covered, half my left arm and half my right, plus my calf) and raising my little boy josh!
animal_crazy_lady Posted - 23/12/2010 : 11:26:09
my 1st love will always be animals... been to crufts 3time with my 1st border collie gypsy doing flyball, even got to the finals! (checkout teesdale flyball club/crufts flyball on youtube)but then she got problems with her eyes so retired her. now got my 2nd border collie kim shes a year old now and is a rescue dog, started agility wih her 5wks ago and she loves it, also pritty good!

my 2nd love is cars!!! love my vauxhalls, iv hav of them so far! nova 1.2, corsa 1.4 16v sport, astra mk3 2L 16v gsi, astra mk4 1.9d van and now got an astra mk 5 1.9d sri 150. but this time last year i had a focus st 2.5 turbo.... my god i loved that car, was a fortune to run hence the diesel car now! miss it so much! aslo had a fiesta (same shape as fiestastlou's) 1.4 zetec to replace the astra gsi. my problem is i keep buying fast cars then i cant afford to run them so get sumit slow then get sick n buy another fast 1 hahaha.

i also like drawing, walking, hourse riding (when i get the chance)AND SHOES!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000