The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Delivery for Miss T Castledine. xD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 09:51:40
WOW! I havent ever been so happy, I just went absolutely insane! All my stuff has just arrived, all I need now are plants and a snake!! xD I seriously am so excited! It is all just starting to feel real! This time next week Ill hopefully have a little snake in there, and today Im gonna FORCE my dad to take me plant shopping and help me set it all up to be sure its working! I CANNOT wait!! :P
Tiffany-x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Inkygirl Posted - 13/12/2010 : 08:21:44
awww so pleased for you hun. it is not annoying at all. :0) you enjoy xxx
Tiffany-x Posted - 13/12/2010 : 08:07:21
Ill be sure to email them to you first!! :P I am sooo excited! I might try to get one or 2 before I put her in! :) Thanks hun! :)
Tiffany-x
ryanred5 Posted - 13/12/2010 : 06:13:52
Your enthusiasm is great, I can just picture you bouncing around happily everywhere.

I can't wait to see your new hatchling, pics are definitely needed once she has settled in.

Best wishes Tiff. x
Tiffany-x Posted - 12/12/2010 : 10:08:07
Haha yeah me too! My wishlist isnt too big though I suppose, I want pewter obv and then hypo lavender, Im getting anery lavender, and thats not far off it, but I also want a royal, BRB, and king, and a few others. :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 12/12/2010 : 10:05:00
I'd love loads. Need a lottery win though! I always say I'd worry if I had nowt to worry about!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 12/12/2010 : 09:54:22
I managed to get addicted before owning one, I dont just want one, I want hundreds, but one is a good start for now! :P I know worrying is notmal but it doesnt stop you does it! xD
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 12/12/2010 : 09:19:11
Ooh it sounds like everythings coming together very nicely
I would say not to worry about anything,but I know what I was like when I first got Loki. Its hard not to worry when you have these tiny baby snakes and you want to do everything right.
What I will say though is that I'm sure your new baby will be just fine and she'll be in very good hands. I don't think anyone could compete with the amount of research you've done.
You are well prepared hun,just be prepared to be even more fanatical as the addiction worsens with time!!
lrv2307 Posted - 12/12/2010 : 09:18:36
lol, oh tiff bless ya lol

i thought i was going out my mind just waiting 3 weeks til pay day lol
but so chuffed for you
now the stress begins lol, i stress over my morgana so much, she still a small hatchling, so spends most of her time hiding
going to get a moonlight bulb so i can watch her with the lights out
Tiffany-x Posted - 12/12/2010 : 08:46:55
Thanks, :) I am madly excited! Its all I can think about! Ive been waiting over a year for this result! xD
Tiffany-x
lrv2307 Posted - 12/12/2010 : 08:43:30
so pleased for you Tiff

i know how excited you must be
Tiffany-x Posted - 12/12/2010 : 08:22:05
That is always the case, kept in tiny little tubs, its cheap and great for space so theres no harm in it.

I think most people over estimate how much people dislike snakes, it is a good few but I was surprised that most of my friends are actually really interested. :) I only know one person that is worried about seeing her.

I think my little setup is looking great, I tested the heatmat thermometer and stat last night too! :) And I must be SO grateful to Catherine (RyanRed) seeing as she sent me a small exoterra water bowl and some of her disinfectant for nothing which means that I got to have proper hides and nice foliage (dads never ending funds ended at 100 incl. snake). I am so happy with how it is all looking! And I am bringing her home Friday evening I think, less than a week to go!! xD
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 11/12/2010 : 21:46:09
My parents came over today and mum thought Nimbus was lovely. My dad wasn't too keen lol

My boy was in a tiny tub at the petshop, infact I would say it was too small considering his length. He seems to love exploring the faun which is the large 18 inch one and he likes to hide in the loo roll tubes and under the plants. I am sure you snake will do just fine so try not to worry. You sound like you have thought of everything. :o)
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:39:06
Yeah I know! I just want her to have everything perfect! I always worry about everything, I will be perfectly fine once she has eaten pooped and shed the first time! I am so chuffed! And I cant believe what I just heard, I was talking to my mum and she said she is actually quite excited to see her and hold her!! :O YAY!! xD
Tiffany-x
Katie.Dublin Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:32:19
Its hard to do anything wrong when all you need to do is look at her for a week! haha
gmac Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:31:13
stop worrying and double thinking yourself, you will be fine
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:22:35
Yeah, I have 2 hides, as of now, but I also have like 10 loo roll tubes stored in the airing cupboard in my bedroom so I doubt there wont be enough! I cant wait! Im just starting to worry to do something wrong and upset her! :(
Tiffany-x
gmac Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:11:55
fauns are generally fine for hatchies, just make sure there is enough hiding spaces for her to feel secure.
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:06:37
Aww, thanks guys! Your so lucky, if I was old enough (and rich enough) to live alone I would have got like 10 million, 2 years ago! xD I cant wait! Well me and dad went to pick up a little foliage, and I am adoring how the faun is looking. I am sure she will love her knew home! :P

This might sound stupid but most breeders/shops I have been to keep hatchlings in really tiny little tubs, is the huge space likely to scare her? I know there is the week settling in period to make her feel better but I only just though about it seeing the size of the faun. :)
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 11/12/2010 : 16:21:16
I agree, it's not irritating at all. I'm already so excited about getting my next snake which should be around 1 st week on january and looks like it may be a king snake.

Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 15:57:55
Im glad someone loves it! Most people say Im irritating! :P It is such exciting stuff though! I cant wait! xD
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000