The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Snake V Dog

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ammerz Posted - 10/12/2010 : 22:16:18
So I was sat happily with Ozzy my little baby watching TV, just minding out own buisness... when in snuck a little Maxy (one of my dogs) before I knew it, Ozzy had lunged at Max who went running across the otherside of the room terrified of a snake the size of an earth worm. lmao!! Snake:1 - Dog:0

(Please note I dont actually let my dogs go near my snakes normal, especially as they are annoying terriers that will bite everything and anything, the door was ajar and Max went wondering... but he paid the price)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Katie.Dublin Posted - 11/12/2010 : 19:36:39
I have a Chinese Crested.. Im not really sure if I could call her a DOG as such... a little bald rat is more accurate.. She ignores the snakes for the most part but if i bring them near her she's terrified!
herriotfan Posted - 11/12/2010 : 15:25:42
Dogs are just great. Mine ignore the snakes.
Cairns are super little dogs, we had one at home when I was growing up, best playmate ever!!
Invalid User Posted - 11/12/2010 : 13:50:55
My staffy Cody is the biggest wuss going. He was terrified of the kittens when we bought them home and they used to bully him! Daisy my little terrier is quite fiesty but will put up with kittens and other small pets climbing all over her but when she has had enough she gives a little growl and they know to leave her. She also bullies Cody lol

So far both of them have just sniffed at Nimbus and not seemed to interested!
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/12/2010 : 07:23:29
Most dogs are soft as muck when it comes to stuff like this arent they! I know for a fact my little boy would poop him self if he saw a snake move never mind anything else, he might show interest but I doubt even if a snake escaped in our house that he would cause it any harm, my boy is a right softie bless him! I love dogs! :P
Tiffany-x
lotabob Posted - 10/12/2010 : 22:51:51
Haha, terriers are great. My dog just sits next to me when I handle Spot, he isn't too bothered, I figured they will just have to be used to one another been around but rightly would never let Spot too close to Alf because I think Spot might win.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000