The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Maybe just another corn...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oh How Original Posted - 07/12/2010 : 22:34:33
Well I was 100% certain I was getting a BRB, but the person I was buying him from hasn't been online or in contact with me for over a week, and I just can't seem to find one online that's within the right price range and distance, all the cheap ones are miles away and all the close ones are expensive.
Maybe I will just get another corn instead possibly.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Benji54 Posted - 24/12/2010 : 13:23:27
oh i dunno Red, if OHO wants a new snake and can look after it, its easy to change your mind a lot. there are so many beautiful species out there! i know exactly where your coming from tho, but its not like he's umming and arring over getting another snake just which kind of snake. i was pretty sure i was gettin a hoggie the i saw a baby BRB at my local shop, had a hold and couldnt put him down! very spur of the moment but the snake is happy, well set up and i love him to bits!

to bear in mind tho OHO, BRB's take a lot more work and have very different requirements to corns so one set up would not suit either/or if you know what i mean. once youve chosen a viv, you've kinda already picked a snake! whatever you choose, im sure you'll enjoy it and look after it well but what red said also holds some truth, if you cant choose, there's no harm in waiting.
Red123 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 21:36:38
Not wanting to sound rude and i certainly don't want to come across as being nasty but Oh how origianl you seem to be changing your mind alot about what you want. Maybe you should just sit back and enjoy the pets that you already have and wait a while before deciding on which snake you would like next. Best not to rush into something when not 100% sure.
Figs Posted - 23/12/2010 : 20:20:12
quote:
Originally posted by EmmaJayne

This might be a stupid question but what's a BRB? Lol

brazilian rainbow boa
EmmaJayne Posted - 23/12/2010 : 19:56:20
This might be a stupid question but what's a BRB? Lol
Oh How Original Posted - 08/12/2010 : 14:11:10
I wasn't absolutely set on one, I just had the chance of getting one, and it was a good nicely coloured example of one, and he was saving me a lot of money on some viv equiptment so it was very tempting.
And I have considered getting a king snake Graeme, but after my last (which was very vicious) I am thinking twice...
gmac Posted - 08/12/2010 : 11:38:34
*cough* Kingsnake *cough*
Invalid User Posted - 08/12/2010 : 07:51:40
If a brb is what you want I would just wait for the right one to come along. Easy to say I know but I bet there is one out there for you somewhere.

I think I am going to go for a king snake next, a MBK if I can get one. Possibly for my birthday in March :o)
Oh How Original Posted - 07/12/2010 : 23:18:26
I really really am tempted by a Carpet Python, there is one for sale in my local reptile shop for £126...
Figs Posted - 07/12/2010 : 22:58:28
Somebody on rfuk has baby brbs for £75 - couriers arent too expensive either

or just go crazy and get hundreds of new corns!
or a carpet python!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000