The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Don't you just hate when...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Katie.Dublin Posted - 07/12/2010 : 19:48:34
THEY POO IN THEIR WATER? >:(
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 08/12/2010 : 18:38:01
if you think fresh corn-poo smells bad, wait until you get a whiff of a regurged mouse thats been on the heat mat.....
herriotfan Posted - 08/12/2010 : 10:22:25
LOL, nice topic of conversation.......
Invalid User Posted - 08/12/2010 : 07:47:32
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

I havent ever been so excited! If you arent already you will all be sick of me by time next week comes! xD I cant wait to be pooped on either! Lmao! So much exciting stuff! :P
Tiffany-x

I'm so excited too but you have beat me now. I am not at all excited about snake poop in any way pmsl

I'm actualy dreading the poop part but hopefully it wont be as bad as I think
Katie.Dublin Posted - 08/12/2010 : 00:04:54
Mine like to drop the load on the heat mat usually. Which makes waking up in the morning simply wonderful. Nothing like waking up to the aroma of warm poo!
drchino Posted - 07/12/2010 : 22:31:03
Mines never done it until twice this week! Normally she prefers to poo on the sofa or bed >_<
lotabob Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:42:50
Spot is a very clean and well behaved boy, he always goes in the cold end back corner apart from the one time he dropped a bomb between my fingers.
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:25:46
I don't think my friends on there shared my excitement though!! Pmsl
Inkygirl Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:18:21
lmao Mort im just like that. x
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:17:13
Falcor does more in his plants then anywhere else as he spends most of his time high up in the vines. Loki has taken to doing it on the carpet in the lounge lately,saves me searching the viv though I suppose!
I was so excited when Loki did his first poo that I announced it on facebook lol
Sta~ple Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:49:35
I prefer to when they poor in their water bowels as opposed to their cork hides, stones, plants and the bottom of the viv - an area which just happens to have no nice absorbent substrate on it - just viv floor XD
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:07:58
I havent ever been so excited! If you arent already you will all be sick of me by time next week comes! xD I cant wait to be pooped on either! Lmao! So much exciting stuff! :P
Tiffany-x
Katie.Dublin Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:03:58
You have so many things to look forward to Tiff! Are you still super excited? ;)
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:01:43
I cant wait to see a poop in the water bowl (that Catherine gave me) from my little baby! :P Shouldnt be too long now, but I am certain once it happened a few times I will be thinking the same thing!! xD
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000