The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 If you won the lottery...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oh How Original Posted - 06/12/2010 : 22:44:35
....What reptile room would you have?
I was just watching something on TV called Jackpot Homes.
It's about the houses that lottery winners have bought.
And I was thinking about the first room I would have is definitely a reptile room.
Which got me thinking "If I could have literally any reptiles in the world what would they actually be"....
So thought I'd make this topic to find out which reptiles you guys would have if you could have any you want in the world :D
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oh How Original Posted - 07/12/2010 : 22:47:12
Can't believe the response this joke topic got lol.
Some great ideas though :)
mikeyd_26 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 22:36:27
a separate building full of snakes next to my mahoosive house!
eeji Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:27:54
i'd sell all my snakes and go and live somewhere hot and sunny and watch them in the wild :)
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:05:21
That is stunning!! :P
Tiffany-x
stotty01 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:01:30
house made of vivs :P naaa....erm i would get couple more corns so i can breed them :) few more royals such as a pied and spider and not to mention one of these buets http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/abi21491/Ball%20Python%20Caresheet/Dominant/coralglow.jpg :O probally get a boa as they are so nice and feel diffrent to any other snake :) deffo get a couple of beardies :) maybe a water dragon and.......SO MANY MORE :D
gmac Posted - 07/12/2010 : 16:08:05
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I'd build a 300ft wall around Glasgow, then fill it with water.

is this to house your flying penguins?

while it is cold enough no penguins here just yet , loads of other wildlife though.
Figs Posted - 07/12/2010 : 15:57:21
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

is this to house your flying penguins?
Tiffany-x Posted - 07/12/2010 : 15:25:30
Oh you guys tickle me! I think Id take in loads of animals and I would totally charge people to come and look, and do childrens parties! xD Id move somewhere sunny to do it first, your all losers staying at home! :P And I would first get some really rare morphs of loads of snakes, royals, hoggies, corns etc. :D So you can all watch me in awe! Im tempted to get a ticket now! xD
Tiffany-x
gmac Posted - 07/12/2010 : 12:46:01
also quite fancy one of those underwater living facilities,
Sta~ple Posted - 07/12/2010 : 12:07:54
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

May get a new RUB, pretty much naff all else for a tenner

Lol that's all my dad used to win, until one day he won £70, he was so chuffed he actually gave me some of it XD

I'd deficiently get a Mexi Black king, Albino Cali king, Blue tongued skink, unicorn snake and some expensive Vaseline so I can polish his horn, Rosy boa. I'd also get a royal python as well since my b/f likes them and a BCI, male since the b/f wants a big snake and I don't want anything too huge XD

Probably buy a slipper lobster and a vampire crab as well and makes lots of room and re-home ex-battery/barn hens.
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/12/2010 : 11:22:36
I'd pay of the scuba equipment sellers to make sure it's faulty.
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 10:19:38
Ooh,I'd have a few rooms. One with snakes,more corns,a pied royal,blue beauty,sunbeam snake and that gorgeous Epicrates assisi rainbow boa I fell in love with last night on the rainbow boa forum!
A lizard room with beardies,veiled chameleons, blue tongued skinks,thorny devils and a nile monitor.
Then an amphibian room with red eyed tree frogs,milk frogs,axolotls and dart frogs.
I'd also have a sanctuary for wild animals and I'd love a husky,ragdoll cat,some otters,peregrine falcons,hyacinth macaws,arabian horses and Afrian elephants! Could ramble on all day lol!

Oops nearly forgot,I want an invert room too!!
dizzie85 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 10:02:19
Id buy a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, with lots of acres of land for animals and become self sufficient. I wouldn't build on my snake collection but I would have theiv vivs built into the walls. It's ok having the money but I'd still like the time so wouldn't buy any more :D
Invalid User Posted - 07/12/2010 : 09:56:32
I'd buy a farm house with loads of land and have loads of animals and reptiles. Would try and look after rescue animals and find them new homes or just keep them and look after them.

lrv2307 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 09:11:35
id have a right managory of animails, not only reptiles but donkies, geece, chickens
lol and cats

gmac Posted - 07/12/2010 : 08:58:40
Id buy everyone in Glasgow SCUBA equipment. well almost everyone those that could count to ten without using their fingers, not counting kids
lucyloop Posted - 07/12/2010 : 08:55:49
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

If I won the lottery I would open an animal sanctuary. Where all neglected and abused animals can come and be nursed back to health and then rehomed. With a special reptile centre of course. May as well do something worth while with my millions.

Agreed, me too! And all the people that worked there and had so much knowledge would be paid a decent wage instead of the crappy minimum that most animal keepers get.
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/12/2010 : 03:43:11
Katie.Dublin Posted - 07/12/2010 : 00:58:41
And a few really good horses! So i wouldnt get bored with no job! Just ride and compete all day long and be delighted with life ;D
Oh How Original Posted - 07/12/2010 : 00:53:46
I like the idea of taking in abused and neglected reptiles.
I was going to do a similar thing with cars.
Buy old cars, restore them to a high modern standard, then give them away to people who need and deserve them, with like a years insurance and a fuel allowance at a certain garage near to there home.
Seems quite stupid but worth while in my opinion :).

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000