The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hi.... again!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andyj Posted - 06/12/2010 : 22:14:26
Okay not exactly an introduction (I did that a couple of weeks ago) but it is time for an update and was not sure where to post!.

I collected two 5 month old corns today. One is an anery the other is an amel motley... both are female (I'm reliably informed) and both are het snow motley. Both were due to feed so I tried that before putting them in the fauns which were already set up. Very happy to say that both fed well and appear to be quite relaxed in their new environment - they spent a while in their hides and then had a good explore and took a drink - I see why they are known as escape artists - they look everywhere! Going to leave them for a few days now to digest and get properly settled.

These are for my reptile mad boys for Christmas but I know that I will have to supervise and ultimately take responsibility. I've had to set up at their Nana & Grandad's house so as not to spoil the surprise. Should have seen their faces when I put the pinkies in the freezer!

Well no photos or names as yet - will let you know once the boys have met them - be prepared for 'Sid' or something else beginning with 'S'!!

I really want them here - It's as much as I can do to keep quiet and not spoil the surprise! Maybe I should have one of my own?????????

Undoubtedly I will be back with questions soon but thats it for now.

Andy

0.1.0 Amel Motley
0.1.0 Anery
2.0.0 Sons - Christian & Joshua
One wife!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 10:24:18
Yep its not fair if the kids have one each and you don't have one of your own. Go and treat yourself!
Good luck keeping it a secret,I really don't think I could. Can just imagine your parents faces when they saw the pinkies lol!!

Its certainly going to be a very happy Xmas for you all
herriotfan Posted - 07/12/2010 : 09:49:23
What a great Christmas present!! You must be finding it almost impossible to keep it a secret. Nothing wrong with 'S' names....my first snake's called Sid (Hissin' Sid) named by my son, of course!!!
You'll have to get a wee hatchling of your own........
Invalid User Posted - 07/12/2010 : 07:51:59
I should be collecting my new snake tomorrow and it's also a xmas gift for my daughter. I couldn't keep it a surprise though and knew I couldn't keep it hidden lol so decided to tell her. She is so excited as am I but seeing as this is hers I think I will have to get myself one later on......any excuse :o)
gmac Posted - 06/12/2010 : 22:30:09
good news they fed and that they are settling.

quote:
Originally posted by andyj

Oops - meant to put this in the introductions posts!
Andy

you did I moved it sorry, not really an intro, so best in here.
andyj Posted - 06/12/2010 : 22:28:40
Oops - meant to put this in the introductions posts!

Andy

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000