The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 dont shout at me but.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tinamiles Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:30:10
....we're putting up our christmas decorations! i know its stupidly early but we got them out of the loft to do at the weekend+just kinda got stuck into it! Ade's done the tree cos i always take over doing that, but i decorated the vivs!!! Pictures to follow shortly, but Blaze+Bo have some lovely silver icicles hanging around their vivs!!
Anyone else going to decorate their vivs?
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sarahw Posted - 01/12/2010 : 15:27:40
i have to put out stokings every year for our animals, including the hamsters! then santa fills then!
its for the kids benefit of course lol
i was thinking about hanging up a stocking for the snakes but couldnt think of anything i could fill them with, dont think the kids would appreciate finding a defrosted mouse in there!
n/a Posted - 01/12/2010 : 12:06:44
i hadnt thought of decorating the vivs!

what a great idea! thanks!
Mort13 Posted - 01/12/2010 : 11:04:25
I bought a nice little garland with snowflakes and led's to put round my snakes viv but the flippin thing doesn't work so I have to take it back the shop
Time for plan B.....whatever that is!
herriotfan Posted - 01/12/2010 : 10:41:15
I always put a few decorations in Peanut's (parrot)cage, she loves all the shiny things at Christmas. It's not very easy doing presents up with a parrot who tries to nick the selotape all the time!!
Sta~ple Posted - 30/11/2010 : 20:59:10
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

I thought I was soppy when it came to my pets, at last I've found some fellow nerds!!!
No offence intended....

T.T

The cats always get wrapped up treats. I forgot that the baby snakes are having a new water bowel and moving into a partitioned viv as well! Also lots of new hides as well for them because if christmas gift packaging.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 30/11/2010 : 20:17:26
Spunky and Hugo had a little section on my letter to santy! ( I've got an 8 year old sis!) They want new vines and things..!
Sika Posted - 30/11/2010 : 20:16:44
Ahh I'm so glad! Now I'm definitely going to wrap up their presents
And they are also getting new vivs, just first in the start of 2011
Uhh good idea about the stockings btw!
herriotfan Posted - 30/11/2010 : 20:00:50
I thought I was soppy when it came to my pets, at last I've found some fellow nerds!!!
No offence intended....
reptiledanny Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:58:04
true lol, ill hang it up so he cannot poo in it
Sta~ple Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:58:01
quote:
Originally posted by Sika

I've already done that too xD
They've got glimmer snowflakes on their vivs, and I've made some Christmasy mice decorations xD
And beside their vivs is a little Christmas tree...

Also bought some things for their vivs (jungle wire, hides, plants etc.) wondering if I should wrap them up or if that would just be too weird of me!

Well I was gonna buy a hammy and wrap it up so... XD

I put mini tree in Venom's viv one day, he decided to climb it and topple it over and never went near it again so I think it shall be staying out the viv from now on.
tinamiles Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:56:09
that is SUCH a good idea! Altho cleaning it when they fill it with poo may be abit gross!!
reptiledanny Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:52:20
lol, im gune get monty a stocking in his cage to hide in lol
tinamiles Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:51:03
awww, im gonna have to treat mine! May buy some tiny stockings for their vivs!
reptiledanny Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:43:26
iv bought a little christmas tree and put it in monty's viv and as hes getting a 4ft viv for christmas, i have bought a load of stuff to go in it and he will get it all on christmas day lol
tinamiles Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:41:04
awww, im SO glad im not alone! If their heads were big enough id get the a tiny little xmas hat, but will just have to torment the cat with that LOL!!!

Sika Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:34:25
I've already done that too xD
They've got glimmer snowflakes on their vivs, and I've made some Christmasy mice decorations xD
And beside their vivs is a little Christmas tree...

Also bought some things for their vivs (jungle wire, hides, plants etc.) wondering if I should wrap them up or if that would just be too weird of me!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000