The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Of all the times and all the places!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dizzie85 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:07:41
My beloved ( I say through gritted teeth) Charlie I have got out to trawl facebook with me.. I let him slither over my laptop... decided to do a runny pooh all over it! at first it looked in one place but on closeter inspection was wet all over the keys and the bleach spray had to come out and he had to go back home... not happy.com lol!!!
Usually he loves sitting on my keypad nosing at the goings on of facebook but it appears tonight he decided to tell me what he really thought of it...pooh pmsl
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 27/11/2010 : 18:27:43
:L Bet that was a messy one to clean. :L

Spose he like the warmth of the battery on the laptop.

sullysteve Posted - 27/11/2010 : 16:33:38
Looks like her wanted to leave a deposit for something being purchased on the tinterweb
dizzie85 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 14:49:14
I dont know how to upload pics on here took me long enough to work out how to use tham as a signiture post and even then I think one of the mods helped resize to something more ,, acceptable lol... Got plenty of pics was taking pics of him on my keyboard n didnt even notice he had pooed until my other half pointed it out!... I put snakey home and he cleaned it all up for me with a spray so happy to say it hasnt stunk my laptop out.
Sta~ple Posted - 27/11/2010 : 14:40:01
quote:
Originally posted by dizzie85

Pee myself laughing...

You should see someone about that XD

Bet your nice warm an top keyboard was a really nice place to go. Did he use the keys as he slithered along to wipe his bum after? XD But uh I bet that's gonna smell for a while lol
Mort13 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 08:37:48
He wanted a look on snakebook
lotabob Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:58:06
DOWNLOAD!
dizzie85 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:41:47
Pee myself laughing... I feel daft now lol. Teaching assistant should know better using slang being asked what it means haha,... oops!
JackHutchy979 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:35:14
What's pmsl?
dizzie85 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:29:45
It must be pmsl! must open an account for my snakes lol!!
JackHutchy979 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:12:55
Ha Ragin it must of been who you were talking too. I think he is jealous because he doesn't have an account!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000