The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Whoa I'm lucky!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JackHutchy979 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 22:46:30
I am really pretty lucky today.. I was checking on my two snakes and of course the new caramel had escaped I spent 10 minutes looking through the bark and then later I saw him crawling across the floor about to go under the skirting board.. Lucky escape!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JackHutchy979 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 12:38:30
Ano I just got him on Thursday to. Wouldn't of been good buy thursday lost Friday. Wel hes exploring the viv as I speak
herriotfan Posted - 27/11/2010 : 12:12:26
Thank goodness you spotted him in time! Little rascals can escape so easily... not so easy to find tho
Mort13 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 08:26:22
Yoiu are so lucky to spot the little tinker. You have to treat them like serial killers in prison,make sure theres no chance of escape!!!
JackHutchy979 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 23:15:52
Yea me and my mum have sorted it out and have realised how he escaped. Our guess is that he pussed he head through the gap between the glass windows of the viv so we put an A4 piece of paper folded to cover it and cover up any other possibility
But leaving room for air still to get it and out.
tehbunneh Posted - 26/11/2010 : 22:59:57
Wooooah!! That was a good spot! Congrats on getting him back, and perhaps a good check on his door next time, lol!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000