The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Visited Nimbus

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Invalid User Posted - 26/11/2010 : 16:31:50
Sankey will def be named Nimbus. Went to see him again today and took my mum too.

Nimbus has shed now and looks gorgeous, really bright and has a lovely white and black check belly and yes, I still forgot to take pics lol

We got to handle him for the first time and he is so big! He is 6 months old (aprox) and is eating 1 fuzzie a week min and was quite hungry today and got a little grumpy after we held him and rattled his tail He didn't try to strike at all which wwas good.

I just want to bring him home but still waiting on the postman to deliver a few more essential items!!!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 14:26:26
Pmsl!! I've done that. Dreamt about Animal Crossing and Lego Harry Potter before now. My fault though,I became addicted!! lol
Invalid User Posted - 05/12/2010 : 23:31:44
lol

I am constantly dreaming of snakes right now oh and GTA3 which my daughter keeps playing on the PS2 lol
Mort13 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 21:17:06
I wouldn't have minded.
I don't know why but I woke in the night with this horrible feeling I'd put Thunderbolt. Must have been dreaming about snakes or Harry Potter....or both lol!!
The horrible feeling turned to dismay when I realised I actually had!!
Invalid User Posted - 05/12/2010 : 18:24:01
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

quote:

Heh,heh I wonder if he'll be as fast as his name sake?! If you get another are you going to call it Thunderbolt?!

Actually meant Firebolt...Doh!!! Hang my head in shame!!

I knew what you meant but thought it would be rude to correct you
Mort13 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 15:01:46
quote:

Heh,heh I wonder if he'll be as fast as his name sake?! If you get another are you going to call it Thunderbolt?!

Actually meant Firebolt...Doh!!! Hang my head in shame!!
Mort13 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 18:43:37
Invalid User Posted - 26/11/2010 : 18:09:21
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Thats great, the wait is a killer though eh? My long awaited BRB is arriving on Sunday (fingers crossed with all the snow up here) and I am nearly beside myself!

Nimbus is a great name too, what was the inspiration?

I'm a Harry Potter geek lol Wanted to name him Severus Snake (as in Severus Sanpe) but my daughter thought it was naff She picked Nimbus, the make of broomstick Harry first gets. I'm happy we kept the potter theme and I will just have to get another snake now to name Severus hee hee hee
herriotfan Posted - 26/11/2010 : 17:45:09
Waiting for the post is a pain sometimes but Nimbus will be worth the wait.
SexyBear77 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 16:43:38
Thats great, the wait is a killer though eh? My long awaited BRB is arriving on Sunday (fingers crossed with all the snow up here) and I am nearly beside myself!

Nimbus is a great name too, what was the inspiration?
Invalid User Posted - 26/11/2010 : 16:34:11
Can't seem to edit it, but snakey not sankey lol I'm so excited I can't type propperly!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000