The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Visit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Invalid User Posted - 19/11/2010 : 11:02:30
Went to the shop today to visit my snake

He was really active and was out of his hide and it's the first time really that I have seem him stretched out fully and he is so long! He is a 2010 hatchling but not sure of his exact age but they have full records of his feeds etc.

He is being sold as a Carolina Corn so gonna have a look at some morph pics and see how acurate that is lol

I forgot I had my phone on me and could have got a pic! Will take one next week when I visit him again.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Invalid User Posted - 19/11/2010 : 15:24:09
I love the name Loki, great name.

It's funny cos I can't remember what colour he is once I get home and look at other morph pics lol I will get a pic next time so I can compare but I do remember being very impressed at how bright he was today.

I really want him home soon but still need a few more bits for his setup but I am very happy with how they look after him at the shop so that's a good thing. He is in great hands there.
Mort13 Posted - 19/11/2010 : 14:54:34
Aww he sounds like a fac little snake! Neither of mine constrict (lazy sods!) Brill that you can go and visit him,bet its hard to leave him there though. My snake Loki is a Carolina if thats any help
Invalid User Posted - 19/11/2010 : 12:22:36
HI, yes I can go and feed him if I like but I think I will wait till he is home lol, I'm quite shy around people and will feel really nervous. I can also go and handle him anytime I like but obviously not just after a feed. He is eating really well and is starting to want an extra feed during the week so they are going to start him on a slightly bigger feed and by the time I bring him home he should be used to the larger meal. He strikes and constricts his meals too! The staff in the shop love him and said they will really miss him as he has such a great character. I can't wait to bring him home...:o)
herriotfan Posted - 19/11/2010 : 11:20:30
It's great that you can go and visit your snake while you get his new home sorted. Would they let you feed him? Can you handle him? Make sure you look at the hatchlings when you check out morphs, they change as they get older! Bet you can't wait to get him home....

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000