The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Viv parts.....any recommendations?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 10:01:56
Hi,does anyone know of anywhere reputable (not ebay!) where I can get the stick on handles for my viv doors and the rubber wedges that you can use to stop the crafty little tinkers pushing the doors open?

I had ordered these items (first ever ebay purchase as I've always been wary of it) and it looks like I was right to be wary as I've not received them!

Thanks
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 14/11/2010 : 00:36:45
just look for what you want then see if your rep shop can order them in for you :)
Mort13 Posted - 13/11/2010 : 19:05:50
Well I've still received nothing and had no reply to my emails so today I opened a dispute through paypal. Just hope the seller does the decent thing now.
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 19:19:11
Thankyou,you've helped put my mind at rest Will keep my fingers crossed.
Sta~ple Posted - 08/11/2010 : 19:02:34
I think so, and np :D If they have posted it, it is probably a fault with Royal Mail, or who ever they have used. Maybe with Christmas coming up? Or maybe still having strike or company problems that were on in late October. The seller may not respond as they can't claim that a postal company and claim any issuance or money back until almost a month after it was posted, and the posting company also wont look into finding it it until that time :(

I'm sure you will get it though.
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 18:22:13
Hi,just gone into details if thats what you mean? It says posted on there.
Cheers for helping me out. I feel like a right pleb as I haven't a clue what I'm doing on there
I did pay through paypal just in case. Will leave it a few more days then and if not I'll send an email again and then do the negative feedback thing before getting in touch with paypal.
Sta~ple Posted - 08/11/2010 : 17:32:02
It the icon that the seller has posted it lit up or not? If it hasn't I'd keep pestering with e-mails although maybe they have gone on holiday but it should say so somewhere? If you don't get a response soon maybe leave negative feedback, that always get's their bums into gear. Don't let it put you off e-bay, e-bay and paypal will always help you if something goes wrong.
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 16:58:08
Hee,hee
It said 4-6 working days but its been 9 if you don't count the weekends. I checked the question thing on ebay and it said estimated arrival between 1st and 3rd Nov.
Maybe I'm being too impatient,I don't know?
Sta~ple Posted - 08/11/2010 : 16:35:51
I used http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Viv-Bits

Maybe check back on the page where you bought and look at postage? Rememberer if it's Royal mail there maybe a strike, haven't heard of one but you know what they are like lol.

Just realised I linked to teh same person the shaop name and the seller name difference confused me a bit there If you did the freee one remember it may take like 2 weeks with the whole 4-6 working days thing.
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 15:56:25
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

from psitive experience i'd recommend loubylou on the dark side and Dave aka reptiles-ink (he's also 'p1ercer' on fleabay)

Thanks for that,I'll check them out
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 15:55:29
quote:
Originally posted by andys

quote:
Originally posted by clintham

i ordered mine from ebay from this seller and they arrived quickly.

I can also recommend this person - quick and reliable.

Hmm,the very same person I ordered my stuff from!!
Out of interest how long did your stuff take to arrive?
The money was taken out of my account on the 26th Oct and I've received nowt. Emailed the seller and had no reply either.
gingerpony Posted - 08/11/2010 : 14:44:22
from psitive experience i'd recommend loubylou on the dark side and Dave aka reptiles-ink (he's also 'p1ercer' on fleabay)
andys Posted - 08/11/2010 : 13:47:37
quote:
Originally posted by clintham

I can also recommend this person - quick and reliable.
Oh How Original Posted - 08/11/2010 : 12:54:26
Get in touch with eBay, you will receive a full refund.
clintham Posted - 08/11/2010 : 11:46:15

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000