The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 And you would think I would learn...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lucyloop Posted - 07/11/2010 : 20:12:55
This will make you laugh...
Tiko ate on Friday, last time he was fed on Friday he pooped on Tuesday so I was expecting the same. Had him out as been 48 hours, he was in a bit of a strop and quite tense so I let him play on the table in some old loo rolls and he relaxed a bit. Passed him over to the O/H so I could change the water, looked back and he was pooping on the cream sofa!!!! Funny as this was it gets better, let him play for a bit more then popped him away so I could attend to the smell of fish from the sofa. Looked round for the tea towel I had used to scoop the poop only to find my O/H had just washed and wiped his hands on it thus sprinkling the poop all over the floor!! My house stinks of fish!!!!! Needless to say the Vanish is out in force!
Random question... does anyone else find after the 48 hr feed wait their snake is a bit moody maybe because he/she hasn't been handled as much???
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sullysteve Posted - 08/11/2010 : 23:24:49
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

It smells like fish but tastes like chicken!

Nomnomnom! :P Thats a bit grotty if Im honest but each to their own eh sully? :P
Tiffany-x

These words came from Fred my amel. Not me. He speaks you know. I often have discussions with him. Erm... Anyways....c hmm!

Ur cool tiff. I appriciate your comments and support earlier.

Ta Sul.
Tiffany-x Posted - 08/11/2010 : 19:08:55
quote:

Nomnomnom! :P Thats a bit grotty if Im honest but each to their own eh sully? :P
Tiffany-x
lucyloop Posted - 08/11/2010 : 18:21:19
Love hearing everyones stories and thanks for all the answers, maybe i just have a grouchy little one then! I don't mind, he makes me chuckle!
Sta~ple Posted - 08/11/2010 : 16:33:46
Fish?What do you feed them O.o; lol.

Nope they don't. I only notice if I haven't handled for a week they maybe a bit frisky (the young ones). The old ones are fine.

My b/f wont hold one of my snakes cause she popped on him :(
stotty01 Posted - 08/11/2010 : 16:25:58
my one gets a little moody a couple of hours before he need a poo.... xD
bigal Posted - 08/11/2010 : 11:12:51
Yesterday got Ghengis out for a while as he was due a feed today. Was slightly concerned that he had not pooed since last feed as he normally does two to three days after. Settled back on sofa to watch some telly and he starts to have a wander. Head dissappears to other end of sofa and just as I decide to bring him back I notice a damp patch between my legs! not me its Ghengis having a poo just to let me know everything ok. Back to the Viv he goes and a clean up job follows (thank goodness for leather sofas). Ghengis fed fine today now hiding away digesting his food,
gingerpony Posted - 08/11/2010 : 09:57:18
quote:

EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
gingerpony Posted - 08/11/2010 : 09:56:35
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

...i highly doubt it has anything to do with them not being handled.

have to agree on that one, some of mine go weeks without being handled at all, or even longer for a proper handling session/playtime and they all handle just the same, cool and calm
some, i think, are better for not being interfered with on a daily basis, i gety a lot out of watching, feeding and generally caring for them.
sullysteve Posted - 07/11/2010 : 22:01:17
Mort13 Posted - 07/11/2010 : 21:43:07
You're right,it HAS made me laugh. Happened to me for the first time earlier in the week and yes,its minging
Bet your O/H wasn't too happy to have wiped his hands with said towel lol!
I can't say as I've noticed any moodiness and Loki wasn't at all moody before he pooped all over me,swear he was laughing to himself about it!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/11/2010 : 20:54:12
I can't say i have noticed them being "a little moody" as you say, but i highly doubt it has anything to do with them not being handled.
rachiepotatoe Posted - 07/11/2010 : 20:20:48
ewww. I hate the smell of snake poo, it's so gross!

Maybe the moodyness is due to needing a poo! loll

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000