The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Initiation is complete...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 18:55:30
Well I knew it was too good to be true!
After owning Loki for just over 11 weeks I felt I had him pretty well sussed. Today though,he proved me wrong!!
Did a poop search in Lokis viv while my daughter held him and to my surprise I couldn't find one. I decided to have a hold of him afterwards and discovered why I hadn't found one.
Yep you've guessed it,he deposited a rather large stinky mess on my lap much to my kids total amusement lol!! Not good as there was 2 feeds worth :-/
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 00:27:00
I reckpon we should all have our cameras/phones on standby for videoing or recording sound in case theres a chance of catching a snake fart!!!! Just for those that have never experienced it
Katie.Dublin Posted - 04/11/2010 : 23:43:38
quote:
Originally posted by lucyloop

err. yeah, i smelt like a big wet fish!!! He kind of did a big trump at the same time though which made it even worse! I never thought I would be typing those words on the internet!!! :)

SAME! Snake fart!
drchino Posted - 04/11/2010 : 23:12:55
haha I really want to see a snake fart!
lotabob Posted - 04/11/2010 : 22:22:42
I have been got by a cheeky unexpected second poo of the day, right between the fingers. And your not wrong, it absolutely stinks. Suppose its only to be expected, just glad he's little, I've seen pictures on here of adult accidents and it covers a whole thigh, just getting us ready for things to come.
kdlang Posted - 04/11/2010 : 22:19:41
I don't think anything can really prepare you for the smell. Many times I have walked past all the snakes homes and sniffed. Then have to try and snif out which one it is lol
JackHutchy979 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 22:13:25
I got initiated after Slithers first feed. As I picked him out to do my poo check he went on my hand right minging. Lucky my mum was on hand with baby wipes!
lucyloop Posted - 04/11/2010 : 21:50:23
I know, its amazing, whenever I think about him I just feel so calm and relaxed and I love watching him move, just wish I had a completely empty room where I could let him down and watch him shimmy about!!
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 21:48:25
Reckon my daughter was glad I was holding as she had been just 2 minutes before!!
You wouldn't think a snake could bring so much joy would you,thats why they are so addictive!
lucyloop Posted - 04/11/2010 : 21:42:11
I was laughing too, even though i was on my cream sofa covered in snake poop!!! I was oddly proud of him, marking me as his!! And at least I didnt find it in the viv stinking the room out! He has made me smile so much in the short time he has been with us!
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 21:34:40
Hee,hee,hee I'm sorry but I really did laugh out loud when I read about the big trump. Thats cracked me up!!!
lucyloop Posted - 04/11/2010 : 21:31:18
err. yeah, i smelt like a big wet fish!!! He kind of did a big trump at the same time though which made it even worse! I never thought I would be typing those words on the internet!!! :)
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 20:58:53
quote:
Originally posted by lucyloop

thats so funny. I posted almost the same post on tuesday!! Tiko pooped on my lap, i had shorts on, this resulted in me having to remove most of my clothes whilst trying not to drop him. I looked like i had had a serious accident!!! Brilliant!! I was oddly proud!!!

Lmao!! I bet it smelt like you'd had one too!!
herriotfan Posted - 04/11/2010 : 19:46:37
!!!!!!!
lucyloop Posted - 04/11/2010 : 19:18:55
thats so funny. I posted almost the same post on tuesday!! Tiko pooped on my lap, i had shorts on, this resulted in me having to remove most of my clothes whilst trying not to drop him. I looked like i had had a serious accident!!! Brilliant!! I was oddly proud!!!
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 19:11:54
quote:
Not nice... Surprisingly smelly too! It never seems that bad when I take it out of the viv!

You're too right there. I always though his poos didn't smell.....till tonight that is I think aspen must have magical powers!
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 19:08:16
Lol thankyou!!

You've avoided that for 8 years! Count yourself lucky then,its minging!!
Have to say I couldn't help but laugh myself. Good job I love the stinky little blighter!!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 04/11/2010 : 19:08:06
Nothing worse! Happened to me once but she managed to do it down the side of my leg, with a generous amount on the leather couch! Had the male empty himself on my Homework once too! Not nice... Surprisingly smelly too! It never seems that bad when I take it out of the viv!
Sta~ple Posted - 04/11/2010 : 19:01:48
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

you can now call yourself a official snake owner now xD

I'm not an official owner then after 8 years :(

I can see why your kids found it amusing, it is so funny when they do poo on someone XD
stotty01 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 18:57:29
you can now call yourself a official snake owner now xD

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000