The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 you told me so but...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Inkygirl Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:23:23
....didnt think corn snakes/snakes were THIS addictive.

seems iv gone snake mad. All im doing is reading anything I can do and looking for vivs and snakes.
im on preloved, gumtree, local breeders and keep going in the shop we got Cora and our beardie from without my husband knowing!

Put it this way, I would be more than happy to have another im facinated.
Considering my OH didnt want Cora due to a bad fear of snakes he held this big boy @ the weekend

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Inkygirl Posted - 04/11/2010 : 16:22:40
Course you can! Id throw everything out lol x
drchino Posted - 04/11/2010 : 15:56:03
After I got my crestie I told myself no more reptiles till I move out. That was 2 weeks ago and I've already started measuring up to see if I can fit another viv in my room for a royal!
Inkygirl Posted - 03/11/2010 : 22:39:03
Err Hannah YES :) especially with my new job....im just excited beyond belief x
HannahB Posted - 03/11/2010 : 17:39:46
i told you Yas - thats how i went from no snakes to 9 in less than 6months!!
nice pic of Mark - are you working out which room in the house you can convert into a reptile room yet??
drchino Posted - 03/11/2010 : 16:29:48
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Wow, I want one. And look atthe nosey snake behind his head :)

haha I never noticed him! I wish I had a cool reptile shop like that near me :(
Red123 Posted - 03/11/2010 : 14:02:05
They're certainly addictive. Got our first in feb this year and now have 4 of them. You've got competition on preloved, gumtree etc I trall through the sites everyday as well because you never know!? And what the other half don't know can't hurt.
Inkygirl Posted - 03/11/2010 : 11:46:21
held both the snakes, the one having a peek was just as beautiful. :)
lotabob Posted - 02/11/2010 : 21:05:21
Wow, I want one. And look atthe nosey snake behind his head :)
herriotfan Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:54:03
He looks quite content having a cuddle there.
stotty01 Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:50:47
plus the fact that his fear maybe triggered if he gets bitten by a boa :/ there was/still is a 6ft boa for sale which is nice and tame :) have a look on the for sale section :)
Inkygirl Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:46:18
hes just changed his views in a few days its fantastic. Iv always prefferd snakes/reptiles as I had a horrfic fear of dogs after being bitten when I was young. we have 5 dogs now lol.
he has said a Boa is something if we want can have but I would need to do more research before commiting. x
stotty01 Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:44:15
as cute as hatchlings are its like they are on red bull very fast and snappy :/ thats how i convinced my mum to hold a royal as they are more chill :)
drchino Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:42:25
Thats a gorgeous snake! Definitely on the top of my shopping list for when I move somewhere with more room!
Tiffany-x Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:39:59
Im totally new to the snakes thing but I held a 14ft python and found that less scary than the hatchlings, hatchlings are nippy, and generally people fear snakes because they hear things, once you have seen one nice one, I think you can be open about any snake. They are just something that people seem to love or hate, and the haters only hate because they are too wimp to give it a go! :P Snakes are the most incredible creatures ever! :)
Tiffany-x
gingerpony Posted - 02/11/2010 : 20:29:56
tbh honest i'm happier handling my 6ft boas than 12 inch corn hatchies so i can totally see where your OH is coming from lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000