The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 can we have our old forum back

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smiffy89 Posted - 31/10/2010 : 13:09:01
im getting sick of these slanging matches recently,some members should not take things to heart and others should realise that this forum is designed to help and educate others.

these arguments are spoiling what is 1 of the best forums to date and im sad to see it going down hill because of this.just think of the impression we are giving off to new members and others.

maybe it would be best if admin did step in as these conversations are getting silly and to the point of been offensive.if we cant be adult enough to respect the forum guidlines then there is no point in even being here.

i respect all opinions on posts i read as long as they are trying to help the thread and at the same time if some 1 is has given incorrect information we should correct them in a calm and civilised manner.

i would like to see the forum back to normal soon and i dont want this thread to be a basis for another argument so please can we just remember why we are here in the first place
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikerichards Posted - 12/11/2010 : 15:26:18
quote:
Originally posted by heatseeker872591

out of all the forums i have been and am a member of i have to say this is the best and friendliest forum out there, i am a member of repticzone and rfuk also and i have to say that on the subject of offensive and arguments them 2 websites you can seriously have arrogant members jump down your throat if they disagree with a certan opinion of yours of if they disagree with your way of caring for your reptiles, they act as if they are the worlds experts in some cases.

and someone thinks i am bad!!!!
heatseeker872591 Posted - 12/11/2010 : 12:37:40
out of all the forums i have been and am a member of i have to say this is the best and friendliest forum out there, i am a member of repticzone and rfuk also and i have to say that on the subject of offensive and arguments them 2 websites you can seriously have arrogant members jump down your throat if they disagree with a certan opinion of yours of if they disagree with your way of caring for your reptiles, they act as if they are the worlds experts in some cases.
mikerichards Posted - 12/11/2010 : 11:12:40
dont give up New Danny, you'll miss all the fun!!!!!
dannyhayman Posted - 12/11/2010 : 08:31:17
i resign
mikerichards Posted - 11/11/2010 : 18:28:09
he passed by force, he took a lot of barbituates, he didnt want to go, but sadly he had to, he lost his back end!!
The whole ignatious thing is a a bit of a long standing Joke, we are on Iggy the 3rd now, but this time its a one eyes mouse!! kinda his saving grace! until he bites me!
Kazerella Posted - 11/11/2010 : 16:46:38
Rats- MA's favourite supper bar a small child's eye ball

RIP Ignatious. Hope he had a pleasant passing
mikerichards Posted - 11/11/2010 : 15:46:51
oh, and the fact that he died the other week is irrelevant, a little thing like death wouldnt stop him.
mikerichards Posted - 11/11/2010 : 15:36:04
cool, sounds like fun, i have an Ignatious, he might only be a rat, but, he likes a challenge. I once caught him picking his teeth with an elephant tusk!!! hes not a shy boy!!
Kazerella Posted - 11/11/2010 : 12:18:28
Recently he's been focusing his energies in North Korea, Romania, France and Romford, but I'm sure he'll take time out to 'visit' MR
gingerpony Posted - 11/11/2010 : 10:30:46
he's not 'alberto'...............he's 'The Mighty Alberto'!!

be afraid...........be very afraid..............you think the Chilean miners thing was an accident? or Hiroshima?
mikerichards Posted - 11/11/2010 : 09:37:11
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

Distance is no obstacle to the Mighty Alberto

now i am curious, who is alberto???
dannyhayman Posted - 11/11/2010 : 08:36:41
hmmm.
Kazerella Posted - 11/11/2010 : 07:38:28
Distance is no obstacle to the Mighty Alberto
mikerichards Posted - 10/11/2010 : 20:55:06
quote:

Just be glad you didn't get an email MR, especially an email from Lewy..... people disappear pretty quickly after an email from Lewy.

(Probably because he gives me permission to kinger the recipients and feed them to the Mighty Alberto afterwards! mu ha ha ha ha )

he wouldnt scare me off, take more than an email, and i am a fair old drive away!!
Sta~ple Posted - 10/11/2010 : 19:10:46
quote:

(Probably because he gives me permission to kinger the recipients and feed them to the Mighty Alberto afterwards! mu ha ha ha ha )

I hope your playing on words there :p
FiestaSTLou Posted - 10/11/2010 : 16:14:53
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Hahahahaha! You guys truly tickle me! I think I know who stole the jaffa cakes (the person who is most obsessed with cake)! And GP you must satisfy the crowds, otherwise the rest of us have to live with their disgusting behaviour! xD
Tiffany-x

WHO WHO WHO!!

btw if anyone would like to buy a whip i sell them :D (not plugging for sales at all )
FiestaSTLou Posted - 10/11/2010 : 16:13:35
i dread one day walking into my bedroom and finding a snake shaped like a disc or even a "half moon" :(
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/11/2010 : 16:07:24
Hahahahaha! You guys truly tickle me! I think I know who stole the jaffa cakes (the person who is most obsessed with cake)! And GP you must satisfy the crowds, otherwise the rest of us have to live with their disgusting behaviour! xD
Tiffany-x
dannyhayman Posted - 10/11/2010 : 15:53:40
what a random forum to barge in on !!! WHIPS AND JAFFA CAKES??? let me hear whats gone on...XD
FiestaSTLou Posted - 10/11/2010 : 15:38:55
u wont danny! I can only see there being uproar if GP dosnt get her whips out and if i dont find out who stole my jaffa cakes!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000