The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 My boring boring snakes...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sika Posted - 10/10/2010 : 14:34:40
Okay so, wednesday was feeding day and both Aia and Vitus were hungry
Aia was so hungry that she didn't even give me time to tease her a bit - she just took the pinky in one strike and demanded one more after that. Vitus was a bit more cautious and started out just looking at the pinky, smelling it a bit, pushing his snout against and then he slowly opened his mouth a grabbed it.

Then back to their vivs... Aia quickly found a warm cozy spot an snuggled down, and Vitus played around his viv.

Evening: no sign of either of them... they lay hidden and was digesting...(and that was VERY fine)

Thursday: no sing again... checked the vivs and found them hiding...

Friday: This time they would normally come out and explore, but no... Found their hideouts and checked that they weren't dead - poked with a pencil

Saturday: Now I was really suspicious and demanded them showing themselves... lifted of Vitus' hide and what do you think I found! The little fellow had turned blue! Owhh so cute and fumbling Hurried and took a pic:

Then I found Aia and yes she was blue too!:

They booth caught me by surprise! Aia had been nose-rubbing Sept. 24. (and she usually only does that 14 days before turning blue - so daahh me!). But Vitus had only been "home" a week, so didn't get any sign

Now they're both just boring xD miss my pets and their funny doings... <3
I've found out how very addicted I am - indeed I am!!!

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sika Posted - 10/10/2010 : 21:39:34
Haha yeah kdlang, Vitus just wriggled like a baby when I took him up - wondering if he's a bit slow cause he never
gets afraid or huffs and puffs like hoggies are known to, he just licks my hand and crawl over it

Pink amel lol looks like it - lmao xD
kdlang Posted - 10/10/2010 : 21:23:39
Vitus is just adorable even in blue. And you are now going to have a pink amel lol.
Sika Posted - 10/10/2010 : 17:54:15
HannahB: Aia is a perfect shedder, never had a single problem. She gets all soft when blue
It's the first shedding with Vitus - only had him a week since friday, so exited about him, but he feels soft and moist too

Is "Synchronised shedding" REAL Figs???

Vitus looks so grumpy on that photo xD Don't think he enjoy me "forcing" him to show his blue belly xD Normally he almost looks too sweet for a hoggie!
herriotfan Posted - 10/10/2010 : 17:53:28
Awww, bless them.
Glad your little hoggie has a name now, rather a nice one too!!
Figs Posted - 10/10/2010 : 17:18:09
Synchronised shedding!
My guys do that too - right now Salem, Max the monitor, Pickles the gargoyle gecko and Gravy the leopard gecko are all shedding

Vitus is so cute
I love how chunky he looks with his little stubby nose
HannahB Posted - 10/10/2010 : 17:07:51
aw bless - your hoggie is adorable!
hope they both shed ok
Sika Posted - 10/10/2010 : 16:45:33
Yeah they make me blue xD
But it's nice afterwards to have newly shed snakes :D And they get all hungry and wild

Tiffany-x Posted - 10/10/2010 : 16:33:21
Aww, they both look lovely! :P Its a shame they are both in blue at the same time but then when they shed it will be twice the fun!! :P
Tiffany-x
mozacchio Posted - 10/10/2010 : 15:38:58
Spaghettino always gets me by surprise because i never think that's the case! two snakes in blue at the same time? must be boring..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000