The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 now....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 02/10/2010 : 18:47:21
as i said about getting a male corn to bred with medusa, i think i changed my mind...AGAIN!

got over the fear of picking up royals at work today, due to someone asking if they could hold it the snake didnt bother me, just they way they sit in a sort of s position

im now in love with them (love at first handle ) so im stuck between a royal or corn....any suggestions
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 02/10/2010 : 23:13:02
royals arent boring.....berber skins are boring! no space for a boa ginerpony xD ive handled 2 of them at work and i have fallen in love, spoke to my boss about it today and got must have things like tank/food size etc. gonna get some more money and more research and il see nearer the time :)
gingerpony Posted - 02/10/2010 : 20:51:26
i think the correct answer is: Boa

i had a royal.......can't say i 'hated' him but he isn't with me any more
gmac's right about them not suiting stressy owners and i personally find them very boring BUT his new owner loves him - its horses for courses!

one thing i do truly believe is that you can research a particular species as well as you can, handle as many as you can but you don't necessarily if you 'get on' with it till you own one

gmac Posted - 02/10/2010 : 19:41:51
do you stress easily and get annoyed when things dont go right for you stotty, if the answer is yes royals may not be for you. They are not called fussy for nothing, going off food for months at a time even.
stotty01 Posted - 02/10/2010 : 19:37:24
i think maybe royal, nice change from a corn :)
Stacii Posted - 02/10/2010 : 19:16:45
i have both and could never choose, but royals are really lazy and dont really do anything so id breed medusa and have lovely babies either that or jus get both
Tiffany-x Posted - 02/10/2010 : 19:11:53
Royal! Get something different, I have a list, after my corn I want a rainbow boa, a hognose (preferably albino), and a royal! All such beautiful little things, and all so different, I like different things not the same if you know what I mean? A bit of variety suits me nicely.
Tiffany-x
stotty01 Posted - 02/10/2010 : 18:53:44
pfft i wish xD
Figs Posted - 02/10/2010 : 18:50:40
Both, of course!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000