The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 im back

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 02/10/2010 : 14:25:56
hey everyone im back
nice to be back now, i just go so distracted with gcse's and ll that, and with royal, soon to be royals, and all that, how are u all
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 04/10/2010 : 04:32:15
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

thanks kellog, thats one thing i havent missed, the long posts........

xxx

Figs Posted - 03/10/2010 : 13:27:17
quote:

thanks kellog, thats one thing i havent missed, the long posts, but they are always very usefull and needed lol
it does seem such a long time ago that monty escaped now lol, and hopefully it will never happen again!!!
i am stuck as to what i am going to do in collage, its all wheather certain things will get me into a zoology degree at collage, so am still deciding lol, its hard
thanks all for your welcoming come back and hopefully i will be able to come on here evry night now

Try and find one with an animal management course when the time comes
I'm at Riverside college doing that now and its great fun.
Plus it apparently sets you up for all sorts of animal related jobs and universities later on!
reptiledanny Posted - 03/10/2010 : 13:02:09
thanks kellog, thats one thing i havent missed, the long posts, but they are always very usefull and needed lol
it does seem such a long time ago that monty escaped now lol, and hopefully it will never happen again!!!
i am stuck as to what i am going to do in collage, its all wheather certain things will get me into a zoology degree at collage, so am still deciding lol, its hard
thanks all for your welcoming come back and hopefully i will be able to come on here evry night now
Kellog Posted - 03/10/2010 : 04:22:53
So glad to see you back , did want to email you to check up on how you were doing but couldnt find an email address. TCS just isnt quite the same without ReptileDanny there !!

Well done with your exam results, you should be really pleased. What are you doing now, the other half of the biology, physics and maths GCSEs? Any idea of what you want to do at college?

Its lovely to hear that Monty is doing so well....must seem ages ago that he escaped and you went through all that trauma....that was only December last year , time really flies!

And since then you have gained the gorgeous Bullet and now have a female Bullet with your name on it!

Talk about a lot and you havent even been a member of TCS for a year yet !

Its great you are back and cant wait for you to share your knowledge with us again, we've missed it !

xxx
mozacchio Posted - 02/10/2010 : 18:39:31
Welcome back!
I just got back as well..!
crazy JJ Posted - 02/10/2010 : 17:39:44
hey welcome back
hiper2009 Posted - 02/10/2010 : 15:51:07
quote:

thanks everyone, i still have my last year of school to do before collage lol, although i am looking forward to collage
as soon as i get a chance i will put up more pics of monty lol
and bullet in that case lol

it is nice to be back and hopefully i will be sharing my knowledge yes hiper, i noticed your new one, he/she is gorgeous, i aslo noticed that u are still haveing probs with mayhem, so sorry for that
i am also getting a new on in a few weeks, i found a female bullet, a female het pied, which i will be getting in a few weeks when it has a couple more feeds lol, cannot wait
how the hunt goping for u hiper, did u ever find any female yb or are u just going with another morph?
iwth all of u again (hahahahaha lol)

Yes Danny Still on the hunt for 2 yellow bellys and the new addition she is gorgeous so will be prob using her for breeding with my caramel het motley when they are both older , Mayhem is a nightmare for feeding he is still refusing to feed he has only had 2 feeds with me.. but i will not give up with him i am now just skipping his feeds and just gona let him go a month without offering and maybe he willl decide to take it well i hope so anyways..
HannahB Posted - 02/10/2010 : 15:39:35
hey and welcome back
reptiledanny Posted - 02/10/2010 : 15:39:12
thanks everyone, i still have my last year of school to do before collage lol, although i am looking forward to collage
as soon as i get a chance i will put up more pics of monty lol
and bullet in that case lol
yes hiper, i noticed your new one, he/she is gorgeous, i aslo noticed that u are still haveing probs with mayhem, so sorry for that
i am also getting a new on in a few weeks, i found a female bullet, a female het pied, which i will be getting in a few weeks when it has a couple more feeds lol, cannot wait
how the hunt goping for u hiper, did u ever find any female yb or are u just going with another morph?
it is nice to be back and hopefully i will be sharing my knowledge iwth all of u again (hahahahaha lol)
Figs Posted - 02/10/2010 : 15:34:30
Welcome back, Danny!
Good job on your exams - now you only have college to worry about

Dont forget to put up some new pictures of Monty when you can
hiper2009 Posted - 02/10/2010 : 15:15:24
Welcome back Danny , Glad monty is goods and the royal ,

I have a new addition if you look on my sig i rescued a 3 month old amel het anery het motley..
reptiledanny Posted - 02/10/2010 : 15:04:03
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

Hey Danny, welcome back. How'd the exams go?

all right, failed one of them lol
i cam out with
drama-E
photography-C
english-B

and then i did half exams, so 50% of actual grade i got
biology-A
physics-A
Maths-A*
Sammysnake Posted - 02/10/2010 : 14:54:52
Hey Danny, welcome back. How'd the exams go?
reptiledanny Posted - 02/10/2010 : 14:29:08
forgot to say, monty is doing great, he has got so much lighter, he almost looks sliver instead o gray

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000