The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 special visitor!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/09/2010 : 23:31:40
Hello just wanted to bring you some news- when Florence was given up by her previous owner she was one of two, kept separately but we are told they may have been mated at some time. Anyway, the new owner of the male snake is on holiday so we are looking after Percy now! We had him out today as his viv needed cleaning and he is beautiful and much better behaved than naughty Flo who is always trying to run away. I got some pics so will post when I can. We're sort of hoping that one day he might come to stay permanently.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 01/10/2010 : 09:53:16
It would be lovely for you to have Percy too....fingers crossed.
Kellog Posted - 01/10/2010 : 04:16:22
I am sure there is some way you can [s]manipulate[s] convince Percy's owner that he would be better off with you !

Must be interesting looking after him though and finding out how different corns have such different characters .

Make sure you get his owner's permission before you post any pics of him on here....

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000