The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Feeling guilty

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mrsT Posted - 30/09/2010 : 11:13:36
As some of you may know I lost jake at the weekend
For a while now I've wanted to get another corn - either a lavender or hypo lavender - but all the ones I've seen have been out of my budget!Now I've seen one on here that I can afford and I'm thinking about getting it,but I feel guilty as Jakes still missing!
Jakes viv will still be here waiting for him if I find him,and the new one would go in a RUB.
Been looking for one I can afford for ages,the timing is just a little unfortunate!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 04/10/2010 : 13:25:59
There's no need to feel guilty. We lost Bubbles last August and bought 2 new snakes while he was gone. We'd planned to expand our brood at the Donny show and decided to go ahead even though Bubbles was on an "extended vacation". He eventually turned up 7 months later, none the worse for wear and we're now the proud owners of 3 beautiful, wonderful snakes!
Kellog Posted - 03/10/2010 : 04:29:31
quote:
Originally posted by mrsT

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

get a king.

Why?Are kings harder to lose

Looks like i'll be getting my hypo lavender on 15th!!Cant wait he's gorgeous.
Lets hope I'll have 2 corns in the near future and not just the 1

Kehhlyr's answer to anyone asking about getting a new snake is 'Get a King'....I think he has a royalty complex !

So glad you are going to get your hypo lavender....and the 15th isnt too far away!

And I'm glad you havent given up hope on Jake turning up and you being the proud owner of 2 snakes, not just 1 .

xxx
mrsT Posted - 02/10/2010 : 13:30:30
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

get a king.

Why?Are kings harder to lose

Looks like i'll be getting my hypo lavender on 15th!!Cant wait he's gorgeous.
Lets hope I'll have 2 corns in the near future and not just the 1
Kehhlyr Posted - 01/10/2010 : 05:51:47
get a king.
Kellog Posted - 01/10/2010 : 04:34:18
Carly, firstly you mustnt feel guilty for losing Jake....you didnt lose him, he escaped in a way you couldnt easily have forseen and it isnt your fault.

Secondly I will agree with Herriotfan....even if you did still have Jake (and hopefully you will find him soon) you would probably have jumped at the chance to get this lavender/hypo lavender and landed up with 2 snakes.

You are NOT replacing Jake by getting this snake, you are just adding to your collection as you would have anyway....and I just pray Jake is found and you have 2 corns not just 1.

Go for it!

xxx
Tiffany-x Posted - 30/09/2010 : 16:53:58
Aww, dont feel guilty! There is no need to feel guilty. Im sure jake will understand! And also if you found him and didnt get the lavender/hypo lavender then you would be disappointed (well I would be anyway). You needn't feel guilty.
Tiffany-x
mrsT Posted - 30/09/2010 : 11:39:17
Lol don't worry you're making perfect sense
And you're right if i'd seen this one and still had Jake i would still want it.it is is gorgeous hopefully i'll hear from them soon!
herriotfan Posted - 30/09/2010 : 11:28:54
You didn't loose Jake on purpose so you mustn't feel guilty. I know it's easy for me to say.
If you've always wanted a hypo lavender then don't feel guilty about getting one. If one had come up at the right price you would get it if you'd got Jake or not.
Oh dear, I'm not putting all this too well but I'm sure you know what I mean and you'll understand I'm on your side!
Have had a peep at the one you're looking at and I must admit it is rather gorgeous and would be near on impossible to resisit if you've been wanting one. Hope you manange to get it....

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000