The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 pets almost human

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KITTYCAT Posted - 30/07/2010 : 19:43:18
do any of you have pets who you thimk are almost human. i have a weinmaraner who are classed as the dog with the human brain they are german gun dogs. You cannot get a long lie in my house as his body clock ticks of gently about 7 by the time 8am arrives he has got the staffy and the 3 legged cat in on the act of making as much noice as poss, i have a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs n he actually curves his paws round it to make it rattle the cat used to ping the plastic going down the side of your doors i put about 10 nails in to stop her. see coming up to 3pm you get stared at followed pawed they maked a better door than a window this is because dinner is at 3pm weinmaraner looks at me then the clock on the wall ( almost human) staffy follows so does 3 legged cat(sophie) then all is peacefull but to be honest it does my head in. I see my grandson and my parents on a wednesday he even knows that day because i always come in with 2 pedigree bones from my dad , even if i hide them he still knows. Sorry so long so many animals but id love to know whos in my weinmaraners head (zac) id love to hear of any of your stories
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 31/07/2010 : 10:26:53
When I was growing up we had a few pets.

My mums dog (a rescue) seemed to be a talisman, all animals would follow him and snuggle up, and any humans that hated dogs, all loved him (incl my dad!) He was swimming about in a pond one walk time, and the ducks had all neatly lined up behind him, and were following him.....:D

His grandson was born not long before we got our cat, and the both of them grew up thinking they were the other, so Toby the dog, used to try and climb fences, and would sleep in the tiny cat basket, and George the cat would bark, and slept in the huge dog basket. Also he was HUGE, we have a pic of him lying across a swivel chair, he hangs off both ends by quite a way!

George died, and shortly after we were given a rescue cat, Charlie. He's another ginger, but he was no more than 4 weeks old, if that, he's long furred and it was all matted etc. He immediately attatched himself to Toby, and would ride around on his back sucking his fur.

:D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000