The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 need names

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
princessbroxy Posted - 21/07/2010 : 12:59:07
hi can you guys help with names please i don't know what to call them i have 9 cats and named them without a problem but cant think what to call them any suggestions are welcome

thanks
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
princessbroxy Posted - 22/07/2010 : 12:41:27
cool sounds good to me
Kazerella Posted - 22/07/2010 : 12:29:28
When they are older the risks are lowered, so if it's just for handling etc there shouldn't be a problem. Especially if you are supervising them
princessbroxy Posted - 22/07/2010 : 11:46:22
Can you tell me when they get older will it be ok to have them out at the same time or is that a bad idea?

Thanks
princessbroxy Posted - 21/07/2010 : 15:14:04
Thanks for the link that's made my mind up there getting separated.

Thanks again
DannyBrown91 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 14:51:39
quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

Ok I will put them in a bigger viv and put more hides in and will take it from there i thought they liked to lay on top of each other cos they liked one another lol

Thanks x

Have a little read through this thread, http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070

The general oppinion from most, including myself is that it isn't a good idea to house hatchlings together.

It may cost a little more but for the sake of your snakes i personally would get another hatchling set up and seperate them rather than buying a viv and putting them both in there.

Plus if you were to buy a viv the size of the snakes, they could quite easilly escape.
princessbroxy Posted - 21/07/2010 : 14:43:00
Ok I will put them in a bigger viv and put more hides in and will take it from there i thought they liked to lay on top of each other cos they liked one another lol

Thanks x
Kazerella Posted - 21/07/2010 : 14:29:08
Always best to seperate snakes to avoid all types of problems including cannibalism, premature breeding and stress.

If they are piling on top of eachother to sleep then that means they are competing for the best spot. It would be much better to seperate them or maybe add additional hides so they don't have to fight over the same space.
princessbroxy Posted - 21/07/2010 : 14:19:13
yes cos the breeder said it was ok to do that just to watch out that one doesn't get bigger than the other and not to put them together when there feeding is this info correct or should i split them up? as they like to lay on top of each other when there sleeping lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 13:50:35
quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

the morph is anery poss anery charcoals as i dont see any yellow on them.
sorry about the relevant section bit i'm new on here and still trying to find my feet thanks for the link some of the names made me laugh so think i will pick one from there lol

thanks x

Aneries don't develop the yellow untill they're a little older. I found the pic in another thread and i would say they are Aneries.

Are you cohabbiting them?
princessbroxy Posted - 21/07/2010 : 13:22:01
the morph is anery poss anery charcoals as i dont see any yellow on them.
sorry about the relevant section bit i'm new on here and still trying to find my feet thanks for the link some of the names made me laugh so think i will pick one from there lol

thanks x
DannyBrown91 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 13:09:09
Have a little look through this thread, it may give you some sort of idea. http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6673&SearchTerms=snake+names

Do you know what morph the snakes are?

Also could you try to post in the relevant section

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000