The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Lmao yay for blonde moments

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 16/07/2010 : 23:06:29
OMG so I thought I would be safe from dreaded baby brain after baby was born, It was hard enough with my normal blonde moments without the hormones adding to them, so second week i had william I'd bought him dummy to stop him scratching his face sucking on his hands. So i'm sat here with mum, i put the dummy in his mouth, 10 minutes later im looking around the sofa, mum goes "whatyou looking for?" I go "I can;t find the dummy i know i had it here a moment ago!" then i looked down and saw it in his mouth haha boy did i feel stupid xD
So tonight I set up the electric sterilizer, put in the bottles, put the top on and switch it on, but it won't stay on, so im complaining about it and swearing at it and holding the button but it wont go on, so i give up and get ready to sterilize the bottles on the cooker in a pan cause i need them for going to aunts tomorrow, open it up take the bottles out and realize i forgot to put water in it lmao, put some waterin it and it worked!! been called a burk and numpty for that lmao
Lol sister in laws gonna be reminding me about that all day tomorrow now haha

o: while I'm here, he got weighed today, hes now 10lb 5oz, hes 4 weeks old on monday hard to believe and hes got so big O: and heres a pic for everyone :D
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 18/07/2010 : 02:49:33
Perfect blonde moments Rach! I heard of a typical blonde moment yesterday morning, a friend of my daughter's was being taken in a car with my daughter and a group of friend to a party on Saturday night by another friend's dad....who is a policeman. She asked the dad if, as he was a policeman, could he please have the price of petrol brought down as it cost so much for her to drive!! He asked her why she thought he could do that and she replied 'Well, you are a policeman....isnt that what you do?' !! Wish my brain fog wasnt so bad tonight then I could tell you some of my daughter's classic blonde moments!!

William is looking fantastic and obviously thriving, growing so fast! You are definitely feeding him 'gold top' milk (if that means anything to anyone these days ).

My son had the Springbok's green and gold tops, caps, rugby shirts, fleeces etc from when he was a few months old til even now....when he is very proud to where them!

Can you believe he has been in your life for a month now? I bet in some ways it feels so new to you still, and in others it is hard to remember life without him in it.... You are doing a great job Twi ! Just wish I could give him (and you) a big hug!!

xxx
Twi Posted - 17/07/2010 : 23:01:07
Lol my brothers already going on about getting him a Liverpool football kit for christmas with his name on the back and everything xD
Sizzlesmum Posted - 17/07/2010 : 21:30:44
Wow, William is gorgeous and growing so quickly

I agree with herriotfan, mine's are 24, 22 and 16 (17 next month) and it gets worse, if I got another braincell it would be lonely lol

He really is a sweetheart, enjoy him at this age because before you know it he'll be all grown up

reptiledanny Posted - 17/07/2010 : 08:41:21
wow, he looks so much bigger, u must be so proud twi, i would be
he is such a stunner
lol at all those moments, keep them coming
mrsT Posted - 17/07/2010 : 08:11:01
lmao!!!theres no hope for me then!i do stuff like that and haven't got kids yet
William is adorable,cant believe how big he's got...getting very broody now lol x
Sta~ple Posted - 16/07/2010 : 23:45:37
Wow he's grown a lot! Won't be long until he's 6ft!
crazy JJ Posted - 16/07/2010 : 23:31:38
lol im veeery blonde and i aint got any kids (n not 4 a while either hopefully) so god knows what im guna be like then lol :D
herriotfan Posted - 16/07/2010 : 23:23:00
It won't get better either.....mine are 27 and 25 years old and I'm still loopy! I'd be pleased if I just had 1 brain cell!!
Twi Posted - 16/07/2010 : 23:13:02
he's only 1lb lighter than his cousin whos 3 months older than him lol midwife says i must be producing some good milk xD
I've had soem seriously ditzy moments in the past but its deffinatly got worse since hes been born haha
herriotfan Posted - 16/07/2010 : 23:10:23
Wow he has grown! What a handsome little boy too.
It's called motherhood Twi and the condition will get worse with each baby you have!!!!!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000