The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Mike!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 14/07/2010 : 11:53:58
Hiya :D realised I said I'd make a random post to keep you occupied in the mornings, and then completely forgot! sorry!!

Hows the drudgery of work??

They're painting the reception here at the moment, so I'm getting a little high!!!!
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikerichards Posted - 26/07/2010 : 20:16:15
You dont need to wait, but its better for them to get a bit of weight on really.
I wouldnt worry about feeling like a moron, a couple of mine havent eaten at all either.
Mouse Posted - 26/07/2010 : 09:55:19
Q for you Mike, are you needing them to have eaten a couple of times before popping them? Only the normal has had 3 feeds. One Anery has eaten once, and the other 2 are still refusing. (The Amel started to feed about 2 weeks ago ish, but I accidentally dropped tongs on her head and she's just not interested now.

I'm a complete moron I know.

(I've tried braining, gutting, squishing, beheading (bleh) and none of it has worked.)

So back to original Q, do you want to wait, or come up anyway?
crazy JJ Posted - 23/07/2010 : 12:47:26
Mike thats your own fault for havin soooo many babies n not giving me one :D spec one of your most gorgeous butters ;) :p
Mouse Posted - 23/07/2010 : 09:11:38
oh yeah, and the net has blocked the TCS forum chat thingy, so I can't get on it.....boooooo
Mouse Posted - 23/07/2010 : 09:11:05
Hiya, sorry, I would have been on and chatting but I actually had to do some work *falls over with disbelief*.

I'm on here till 1 today, then off for the weekend, but I've added you on gmail and invited you to chat, so if you're about before 1 today, say hi!

for anyone else interested, I'm on moinasandon@gmail.com :)
mikerichards Posted - 23/07/2010 : 02:11:59
You should!! I just spent the best part of 45 mins doing everyones water!
All for about 6 turning it over straight away! Little ...........
crazy JJ Posted - 23/07/2010 : 01:51:21
pffftttt thanks... :p ;) lol we cant help it :D
mikerichards Posted - 22/07/2010 : 20:56:12
You lot are rubbish!!!
mikerichards Posted - 21/07/2010 : 20:52:36
I am still bored! Anything interesting on the chat?
mikerichards Posted - 21/07/2010 : 17:42:18
I is online! Msn mikerichards360@hotmail.com, or gmail mikerichards360@googlemail.com!
mikerichards Posted - 21/07/2010 : 17:31:31
I won't be back till about 1am am afraid! You got royal issues still? Email me!
n/a Posted - 21/07/2010 : 16:59:24
im on chat mike all alone :( when u off need help
mikerichards Posted - 21/07/2010 : 16:51:10
I am bored now, its too hot, I forgot my nice chair so I have to sit in the sun!
To top it off, I worked 6 days last week, should be paid for 60 hours, but only getting 40, quite why its so hard to have a working week from Monday to Sunday I don't know. Its Saturday to Friday, stupid system! Just aswell this is only a 4 day week! Can someone go on the chat forum and chat drivel for me pls, I am gonna miss it!
mikerichards Posted - 21/07/2010 : 13:25:32
Well, i am off to work now, dont finish until 1145 tonight, its gonna be a looooooong evening! hopefully it doesnt get too cold tonight, or too hot this afternoon! I will try and find the prog, my Gmail is mikerichards360@googlemail.com, or whichever.
Mouse Posted - 20/07/2010 : 11:27:25
@ Mike, aaaw that sucks about the shift chance, but at least you got 2 days off!!
Get meebo on your phone, as you can get onto MSN and Gmail chat with it! :D (I'm on Gmail generally most of the time :D...)

@Thante Cool!! I volunteer in an art Gallery sometimes on reception, and I know what you mean!!
I read at work (if it's on the net) and spend time looking at webcomics and the snake forum...*cough*...I mean doing work!!!!!
Thante Posted - 19/07/2010 : 15:26:20
I work as a museum receptionist. I get an average of 7 visiters a day, and 3 phone calls. So i'm always bored at work haha, being hired Just in case, they need me haha.
The days always go slowly,although i shouldn't complain, at least i get to spend them reeding, playing on my DS or making artwork. :P
mikerichards Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:15:43
I only just seen this! I will add another random pointless post when i get to work on weds, i got 2 days off now!
Although, the bar stewards have changed my shifts without telling me, not happy. Now i have to work from 5 till 3, which is cr*p.
The day is so slow in almost unbearable!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000