The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 0rdering reps online

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KITTYCAT Posted - 01/07/2010 : 16:02:54
Has anyone ever ordered their snake for 888 reptiles, we have just ordered a baby royal, this will be snake number 5 the others were all bought from pet shops bar wee diesel my non feeder who is getting bigger n better at eating.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 02/07/2010 : 16:14:23
i would have hit him if he did that lol
mikerichards Posted - 02/07/2010 : 13:07:31
That's pretty good, not everyone is as caring as that though.
Its not an animal, but we had a sub delivered for the stereo, it was heavy, about 40kg, and the box was big, but instead of asking for help, he ignored all the stickers and carried it, got to the front door and dropped it on the floor. He cracked a full size paving slab and shattered the casing on the sub. I heard the bang over the music I was listening to through headphones!!!
He acted like it never happened, 'not me mate, must have already been like that'
Nob head, some drivers couldn't care less about what the deliver, how they deliver it or when. Be careful of couriers!! That was parcel farce.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 01/07/2010 : 22:35:26
I know the driver who delivered rocky seen he was licestock and put him on the passenger seat and delivered him as early as possible. He came around 9:30 i think.
mikerichards Posted - 01/07/2010 : 21:30:19
Personally, i would be wary of actually posted animals, i know they use a couier, but its TNT, and i doubt they will give cr*p about what they are carrying, despite knowing its an animal, you are much safer to buy from a breeder or a shop!
I happen to know of a few baby royals that will be for sale soon!!!!! lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 01/07/2010 : 16:38:43
I ordered my BCI from 888 and they were great. He arrived in a small tub inside a box with newspaper to stop him getting knocked around and a small heat pad thing for warmth. You also get some details such as sex and hatch/birth date.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000