The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 outside

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
amanda121921 Posted - 28/06/2010 : 19:32:12
i let kasey have a wonder about outside for the first time today and he seemed to quite enjoy it.his tongue was flickin like mad and he left a nice present on the grassgood job i stayed near him tho so i could grab him quick before he payed the neighbours a visit and as he was about to play in the sandpit!it's a shame it wasnt as sunny as it has been coz that would have shown him off lovely,hes getting some nice yellow bands at the mo.will post pics as soon as i've uploaded them to my computer
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
amanda121921 Posted - 30/06/2010 : 21:22:44
it was just for photos really so i wont be doing it much, especially not with squidward-he'd be off like a shot!he's like lightning when he gets on the bed so i know hed make a break for freedom
crazy JJ Posted - 29/06/2010 : 17:54:13
i dont take mine out that much (norm when i do its 4 pics and when its nice n sunny), but when i do im always right next to them so that they dont go wondering of :D

but some of mine like it (some use it for freedom escaping lol) but some of my snakies dont like it as much
Kellog Posted - 29/06/2010 : 04:41:54
I took Silvesta outside for the first time last week and have taken Kellog out a few times, but must admit that I only do it when I want to get some photos of them in natural light.

A quote from MikeRichards in another thread - Snakes can pick up parasites if left to roam outside, and as none of them would be naturally parasitic to foreign species it could potentially cause major problems.
Its best not to do too often.

xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 28/06/2010 : 19:38:36
mine loves it outside, i think its because of teh sun lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000