The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Bafana Bafana

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jessejamez666 Posted - 22/06/2010 : 15:41:23
The world cup is starting to heat up now !!!!
Who are your (serious) contenders????
I'm going for Argentina.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 28/06/2010 : 08:39:30
I just love ll the fans that seriously thought we were going to win though, like completely shatter Germany. Don't get me wrong, it would have been nice if we won but it wasn't going to happen. Filled up my facebook page with plenty of lol's though.
Kellog Posted - 28/06/2010 : 05:38:24
Talk about serious embarrassment ....to lose 4 -1, I dont know how the England team can bear to look anyone in the eye at the moment. I just dont know what else to say......

xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 24/06/2010 : 18:49:02
Were going to loose to Germany, hey look hard XD
elament Posted - 24/06/2010 : 18:31:15
Tight as a gnats chuff! I watched germany play ghana and to be fair I wouldnt fancy our chances against either of them....pause...oh no I am getting into football....medic medic!
hillzi Posted - 24/06/2010 : 11:06:33
Well us and the USA are through!

I want England to win, but I'll make a final decision when I see who else got through the groups.

We have Germany on Sunday afternoon, that'll be a tight game.
Kellog Posted - 24/06/2010 : 05:22:36
Bafana Bafana.....my only sadness is the 'My boys, my boys' went out so early, although it wasnt surprising. I gather the vibe out in SA is amazing....and I am afraid I laughed when I heard that the England camp had been raided by baboons !

But we are through....by the skin of our teeth and whether we should be is debatable! Where was the team that played for the first 2/3rds of yesterdays match in the previous games ??!!

As for who will win....no idea!!

xxx

Edited to add - love the sound effects Kehhlyr! My Yorkshire uncles have nicknamed them 'hornets' and they certainly sound like a swarm of them! How do the players concentrate with that noise?!

elament Posted - 23/06/2010 : 00:28:16

Shame tho seeing as it was us that invented the game lol. Have to admit football isnt my thing but out of some twisted sence of patriotism I watched both England matches and my only thought was for the 180 minutes I wasted that I will never get back. Makes me want to call injury lawers for you and speak to an unconvincing actor who used to be in the bill.
reptiledanny Posted - 22/06/2010 : 20:38:32
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

nice to see u all supporting your own country lol

Of course we, or atleast the majority of us support our own country. But the thread isn't about who you support...

Its like the difference between supporting blackpool and honestly thinking they will win the prem.

i was only koking, we all mow there is no chance in hell that england will win
DannyBrown91 Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:56:52
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

Of course we, or atleast the majority of us support our own country. But the thread isn't about who you support...

Its like the difference between supporting blackpool and honestly thinking they will win the prem.
Sta~ple Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:49:19
The french coach is a whacky guy, reminds me of the women my uncel dates XD

Danny, there was no way Englnd will win that why, sorry! Specially with how they have played their matches so far. I wouldn't be surpised if we didn't make it to the next round :/
Kehhlyr Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:41:46
quote:
Originally posted by lessthanjase

bye bye france! :)

Sorry, but I did laugh when I read that, i just thought 'not surprising'.

For a de-ris then type "french military victories' into google and hit the "feeling lucky" button.
reptiledanny Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:32:31
n/a Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:30:57
bye bye france! :)
Sta~ple Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:06:07
I'd like Japan or a Korean team to win but it's not going to happen. It's a shame as you can see that they are really trying hard yet other high ranking teams just seem to be taking the mick a bit :/

As long as Portgual don't win I don't care XD
herriotfan Posted - 22/06/2010 : 17:01:06
I'd go Argentina too. I reckon they have what it takes.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 22/06/2010 : 15:55:15
I like argentina, they have true world class players and have started to work better together. I fancied spain to win it at first but they seem to be going down hill so i wouldn't be suprised if Argentina did manage to take it. Will just have to see how Argentina play against the bigger teams, Brazil, Spain and Holland/Netherlands mainly.
Mouse Posted - 22/06/2010 : 15:52:52
HAHAHAHAHA, can we have a pic of you playing one?!
Kehhlyr Posted - 22/06/2010 : 15:45:30
But re-creating the vuvuzela horns is what's needed for the authentic stadium effect.

Authentic TCS forum with horns
Enjoy.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000